Problem with m0dded switch lite

RemarkablePhanta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hi, i have a modded lite with a rp2040, everything was working fine untill i installed AIO switch updater, i wanted to download the cheat codes and the graphic improvement mods, but i accidentally picked the option to download all, my switch then started lagged and then an atmosphere error screen showed up, i didn't take photos of the error screen in the instant because i was scaried but the error screen looked like the one in the photo, i pressed the power button to try to restart to hekate but the switch booted into the normal operating system, i tried to restart and power off/on but the switch never booted hekate or atmosphere, only shows the nintendo/nintendo switch screen and the normal operating system boot, i don't know very much of this and i want to know if there is a way to fix it or if other person have had this problem too

Attachments

• IMG_20230121_023521849_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230121_023521849_HDR.jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 17

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

RemarkablePhanta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hi, thanks for your help, i did exactly what you said, but still the console boot into the normal operating system, i have opened it to check the rp2040 and i saw that when i tried to turn on the console the led turns blue then start to blink in yellow and then nothing happens, it just stop blinking, and the console boots into the normal firmware while the chip does that, what can i do?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, thanks for your help, i did exactly what you said, but still the console boot into the normal operating system, i have opened it to check the rp2040 and i saw that when i tried to turn on the console the led turns blue then start to blink in yellow and then nothing happens, it just stop blinking, and the console boots into the normal firmware while the chip does that, what can i do?
go to the rp2040 thread I think you have a very old firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto