Unable to access microD card.

Chrizzman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, recently I bought a new microSD card for my switch so I can have more space. When I try to insert the card, after passing all the files from the old one, and inject the payload the switch show me this error. Does anyone has had the same problem? And how to solve it?

Attachments

• IMG_5774.jpeg
    IMG_5774.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
All Switches can handle FAT/FAT32 formatted SD cards.
Depending on your firmware, it might also be able to use exFat (not recommended as you risk loosing everything in case of a crash).

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, recently I bought a new microSD card for my switch so I can have more space. When I try to insert the card, after passing all the files from the old one, and inject the payload the switch show me this error. Does anyone has had the same problem? And how to solve it?
Is the new sd card Lexar brand by chance? I've seen many people having issues with Switch reading Lexar brand cards.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You are to two possible scenarios:

Reactions: BigOnYa

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat