Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything I got directly from Atmosphere and Hekate github. I deleted all of my old folders when I got this error.

I'm noob in this. I can follow the guides but not sure what the files do sometimes. Thanks again

Fss0 is booting from Hekate without using Fusee Primary. You need to edit your hekate.ipl

[Atmos Fusee-Primary SYS]
payload=atmosphere/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootloader/res/sys_cfw_boot.bmp

emummc_force_disable=1

You can use emummc_force_disable= 1 if you want to boot into sysNAND while on CFW.

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fss0 is booting from Hekate without using Fusee Primary. You need to edit your hekate.ipl

[Atmos Fusee-Primary SYS]
payload=atmosphere/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootloader/res/sys_cfw_boot.bmp

emummc_force_disable=1

You can use emummc_force_disable= 1 if you want to boot into sysNAND while on CFW.

My hekate_ipl.ini is this:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Where should I put or change the lines as you told me?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My hekate_ipl.ini is this:
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

[CFW - emuMMC]
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1

[Stock - sysMMC]
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Where should I put or change the lines as you told me?

Your config seem correct, but I would recommend using an already build pack like Deepsea if you want to use this Fss0 configuration.

Only difference is that if you want to use Fusee Primary you replace the Fss0 line with payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin

I don't have an Atmosphere emummc set up so I can't help you too much.

Reactions: xamlsora

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your config seem correct, but I would recommend using an already build pack like Deepsea if you want to use this Fss0 configuration.

Only difference is that if you want to use Fusee Primary you replace the Fss0 line with payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin

I don't have an Atmosphere emummc set up so I can't help you too much.

That's fine. Thank you for helping me so far.

What I got from this is for some reasons I cannot go into my current emuMMC. I try the Deepsea build pack but it's still the same fatal error.

I'm waiting for my rawnand.bin to be split right now. I backed up last time with exfat sd card.

Can I just create another emuMMC to play? I don't mind re-install all the games anyways.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's fine. Thank you for helping me so far.

What I got from this is for some reasons I cannot go into my current emuMMC. I try the Deepsea build pack but it's still the same fatal error.

I'm waiting for my rawnand.bin to be split right now. I backed up last time with exfat sd card.

Can I just create another emuMMC to play? I don't mind re-install all the games anyways.

If you tried deepsea and other pack like SD setup and your emummc still doesn't boot you can create a new one. No need of NAND restore if your sysnand boot fine.

xamlsora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you tried deepsea and other pack like SD setup and your emummc still doesn't boot you can create a new one. No need of NAND restore if your sysnand boot fine.

I created another emuMMC and will play on that.

In the end, something went wrong when I copied some cheats to the sd card and the emuMMC won't load no matter what.

I really appreciated everyone had been helping me so far. Thanks for sticking with this noob guys!

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I created another emuMMC and will play on that.

In the end, something went wrong when I copied some cheats to the sd card and the emuMMC won't load no matter what.

I really appreciated everyone had been helping me so far. Thanks for sticking with this noob guys!

wow I need coffee I thought you were trying on a sysmmc not emunand :rofl2:

CtrlAustin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious if there is any place that I can learn about how switch exploits work, and how I could get a start contributing to the community. Any pointers would be great. if this isnt a good console to begin developing homebrew on, perhaps point me to a different console, Ive been very interested in the new game and watch system, as well as the ds line of systems.
(new to using this forum, so let me know if im doing anything wrong haha)

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question, can I put Lakka on the same SD card that has an Android partition or should I format it first?

wahush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
swapped from sxos to atmosphere after updating to 11.0.1 and there hasnt been an update for a while, got atmosphere working fine but i cant get tinfoil or goldleaf to open, not sure what im doing wrong, on the homebrew menu it just go's black for a second then refresh's the page at the start of the homebrew, anyone know what i may be doing wrong?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
swapped from sxos to atmosphere after updating to 11.0.1 and there hasnt been an update for a while, got atmosphere working fine but i cant get tinfoil or goldleaf to open, not sure what im doing wrong, on the homebrew menu it just go's black for a second then refresh's the page at the start of the homebrew, anyone know what i may be doing wrong?

got the latest versions of the homebrew menu and the homebrew?

haines

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a switch lite with an TX chip installed running SXOS.

I believe now I can switch to atmosphere with the latest update? Is this correct and if so is there a guide on how to do this?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch lite with an TX chip installed running SXOS.

I believe now I can switch to atmosphere with the latest update? Is this correct and if so is there a guide on how to do this?
The new Atmosphere release just came out only yesterday so I highly doubt a guide, if even a good one, is available. But from what I understand, you need to use this bootloader to launch Atmosphere since you cannot chainload other CFW from the SX menu.

Reactions: haines

wahush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got the latest versions of the homebrew menu and the homebrew?
i downloaded the latest files including patches, ive been told tinfoil doesnt work on atmosphere anymore and i gotta use "fusee" but i cant for the life of me get fusee to work, been trying using tegrarcm but it comes into a black screen, tried looking up videos but only ones ive found show fusee payload on this page but mine doesnt seem to show up, not quite sure what im doing wrong, here's picture of my boot atm

Attachments

• 20210107_084527.jpg
    20210107_084527.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 165

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i downloaded the latest files including patches, ive been told tinfoil doesnt work on atmosphere anymore and i gotta use "fusee" but i cant for the life of me get fusee to work, been trying using tegrarcm but it comes into a black screen, tried looking up videos but only ones ive found show fusee payload on this page but mine doesnt seem to show up, not quite sure what im doing wrong, here's picture of my boot atm

Ohhh you using hekate to boot?

for fusee-primary copy it to your bootloader/payloads folder then add this line to your hekate_ipl.ini file

Code:
[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
icon=bootlogo.bmp
and it should boot with fusee-primary, you then need the fusee-primary sigpatches

Skiiermike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I'm looking for some assistance on how to update my firmware from 8.1.0 to the most current?

I'm running so os the version being from around the same time that 8.1.0 was released.

Thanks,

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1