Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

bonrdaddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I updated from 9.2.0 OFW to 10.0.0 OFW and then installed 0.12.0 Atmosphere. I am no longer able to reinstall the newest version of Tinfoil, nor do my sigpatches work anymore. I used the sigpatch updated app and that made no difference. Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? Thanks!

enisdeniz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
so i download xenoblade chronicles 2 from tinfoil store and when i tried to play it says that i have to download an update to play it ?

am already on 9.1 with AMS 0.10.2

shouldn't this be enough to play such an old game ??

Samhain408

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my Kosmos and system firmware now none of my games will start. I keep getting the unable to software error message? I tried the sigpatches and editing the necessary file but all it did was make my screen go black when trying to boot into cfw. What could I do to get up and running again?

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, today I updated my Hekate/Atmosphere things to v15.6/v12.0, then tried to inject the payload. However, for the first time, I got the error:
"Error while injecting payload (RC=-50)"

What does this mean?

hippotas98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi. I am using atms 0.12 fw 10.0. Today i'm trying to update to 10.0.2 with choiNX but this homebrew is crashed everytime it verifies ncas. I download fw 10.0.2 from darth

TriggerPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I have a potentially patch switch (XAJ70042xxxxxx) & currently on system version 9.1.0. Does anyone know if the switch is currently hackable or if I need to check anything else?
I’ve been doing research here and there & just wanted some clarity.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, it's been a while, GBATemp...

So basically, I think I've read up enough to understand how to hack my Switch (checked that my Switch is exploitable, read up the recommended guides, etc.), but there's one thing I still am trying to figure out:

So I'm one of those that still wants to use online with their legitimate games. If I got this right, a clean sysNAND for online + an emuMMC with incognito for homebrew fun is the safest way to go. Thing is that Atmosphere is the only CFW available to me currently (I'm on 10.0.1), and I haven't been able to figure out if I can use it in Atmosphere or not. The incognito repo says that Atmosphere blocks writing to PRODINFO, but a recent Atmosphere release says it allows writing to it (as well as implementing its own method for the same thing).

I just wanna make sure on this one bit before attempting this process, so any pointers will be appreciated. Merci~

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my Kosmos and system firmware now none of my games will start. I keep getting the unable to software error message? I tried the sigpatches and editing the necessary file but all it did was make my screen go black when trying to boot into cfw. What could I do to get up and running again?
How is your SD card formatted?

Hi. I am using atms 0.12 fw 10.0. Today i'm trying to update to 10.0.2 with choiNX but this homebrew is crashed everytime it verifies ncas. I download fw 10.0.2 from darth
No reason to update.

Hello

I have a potentially patch switch (XAJ70042xxxxxx) & currently on system version 9.1.0. Does anyone know if the switch is currently hackable or if I need to check anything else?
I’ve been doing research here and there & just wanted some clarity.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/

Ah, it's been a while, GBATemp...

So basically, I think I've read up enough to understand how to hack my Switch (checked that my Switch is exploitable, read up the recommended guides, etc.), but there's one thing I still am trying to figure out:

So I'm one of those that still wants to use online with their legitimate games. If I got this right, a clean sysNAND for online + an emuMMC with incognito for homebrew fun is the safest way to go. Thing is that Atmosphere is the only CFW available to me currently (I'm on 10.0.1), and I haven't been able to figure out if I can use it in Atmosphere or not. The incognito repo says that Atmosphere blocks writing to PRODINFO, but a recent Atmosphere release says it allows writing to it (as well as implementing its own method for the same thing).

I just wanna make sure on this one bit before attempting this process, so any pointers will be appreciated. Merci~
You don't need to use Incognito. Removing Wi-Fi settings, enabling Airplane Mode, or using 90DNS work just as well.

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You don't need to use Incognito. Removing Wi-Fi settings, enabling Airplane Mode, or using 90DNS work just as well.

Yeah, I'm partial on using 90DNS if Incognito is an option, but I'll probably use it for the meantime then since I still want to use wireless capabilities. Thank ya~

Reactions: Draxzelex
D

Deleted User

i fucked up
so i deleted my nintendo account off my unpatched switch's acc and now i cant relink without updating
do i need it for anything? like local play in ACNH

Shiiouri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here know what do you do if trying to remove unnesscary Corrupted files and folders on Micro SD emuNAND rn? I'm having alot of problem deleting unnesscary corrupted files and folder when trying to replace the new files for Atmosphere rn :/

fallingrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have hekate 5.0.0 and CFW 9.0.1 on emummc with kosmos. I’d like to update to hekate 5.1.4 and CFW 10.0.2. How do I do it? Do I have to start from the beginning: format the SD card, create partitions, create emummc and sysnand, install atmosphere, update with chooidujournx? Or just update the files for hekate and atmosphere, and then use choidujournx?

li2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so I've successfully installed Atmosphere 0.12.0 and on 9.1.0
I've copied Boot0, Boot1 & rawnand.bin to my PC.
Can I delete Boot0, Boot1 & rawnand.bin on my microSD seeing as they are 32GB?

Last edited by li2099,

fallingrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok so I've successfully installed Atmosphere 0.12.0 and on 9.1.0
I've copied Boot0, Boot1 & rawnand.bin to my PC.
Can I delete Boot0, Boot1 & rawnand.bin on my microSD seeing as they are 32GB?

Yes. You don’t need to keep the files on your microSD card. Save them on your PC or an external HD.

li2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. You don’t need to keep the files on your microSD card. Save them on your PC or an external HD.
Thanks figured that one out just now.:yayswitch:
Another thing, I noticed in my Hekate v5.1.4, when I click Launch I get this message:

No main boot entries found...
You can use the following entry to boot stock, or use More configs button for more boot entries.

When I watch Youtube tutorials, people have CFW (Sysnand) and CFW (eMunand) to select from.

What does this mean? Howcome I don't have the option to select anything?

In my Switch System settings:
9.1.0|AMD 0.12.0|E

Last edited by li2099,

rampageair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I was trying to install .nsp files. I met a problem about switch-pc connection. My laptop successfully detects my switch when switch is in RCM mode, APX will show up in Zadig and driver will appear in device manager. However, when I boot into emmuCFW in Hakate, TegraRcmGui showed RCM disconnected and I can hear the typical sound of disconnecting a device from windows. Then the APX in Zadig will disappear and my switch is disconnected to pc and all hb software on my switch showed no usb connection.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, if I update my sysnand from 9.2 to 10.0.2 to keep online gaming with my legit games, would it affect my emunand's sigpatchs (also on 9.2) ?

thinbagel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
couple of questions

My hacked switch got banned a couple of days ago, so was considering buying a second console for online play. Is it possible to transfer saves from the CFW on my hacked switch to a physical copy of games on the new console without risking a ban on the new one? Would I have to hack the new console too?

How risky is using the same Nintendo account on a new switch - is this likely to also cause a ban on the new console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids