Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so im still having a nsp insall issue.

unpatched system 8.1.0 sysnand and emunand. latest sept atmosphere with sig patches. hekate payload.

the nsp files ive dumped and a few from the net will error when trying to install with glodleaf. saying nca invalid. i think its becuase these nsp files have no tickets. if i use a fusee atmosphere bin payload, i boot strait into sysnand no option to boot emunand and the nsp files now install and run fine with goldleaf. why would a different payload bin make it work tho?
There are different patches for Hekate versus Atmosphere/Fusee.

Thanks, worked perfectly.

Now that I've created an emuMMC I'm wondering if I can update it with ChoiDujourNX (I'm on 4.1.0) without enabling AutoRCM (as I rekon it might flag the switch).
It shouldn't burn any fuses right?
That is acceptable although AutoRCM has not been proven to induce a ban on its own.

Hi guys!
Is the hb app store crashing on your switch as well?
Apparently it is according to this thread

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, just want to ask if its safe to initialize/factory reset switch while autorcm is enabled?
Should be fine. The only ways to remove AutoRCM are to manually disable it or perform a system update from a cartridge/online (this includes the exFAT or SDXC update).

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
Should be fine. The only ways to remove AutoRCM are to manually disable it or perform a system update from a cartridge/online (this includes the exFAT or SDXC update).
will it burn fuses? currently i have 5 burnt (4.1.0 out of the box) but currently on higher firmware with autorcm enabled...

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks @Draxzelex & @Lacius
anyway last question...

im on higher fw right now...
if i want to downgrde to 4.1.0 to benefit from caffaine & emunand,
what is the best way to do this?
-restoring NAND backup of 4.1.0?
-or i can just use choidujournx downgrade 4.1.0?

thanks...

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks @Draxzelex & @Lacius
anyway last question...

im on higher fw right now...
if i want to downgrde to 4.1.0 to benefit from caffaine & emunand,
what is the best way to do this?
-restoring NAND backup of 4.1.0?
-or i can just use choidujournx downgrade 4.1.0?

thanks...
Either one should work, but restoring a NAND backup is recommended.

if i want to downgrde to 4.1.0 to benefit from caffaine & emunand
emuNAND doesn't require 4.1.0.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good, is this something I can set or there anything special I need to do to make this work?
In Atmosphere, you can hold R on the album (or any other game/application) to launch the homebrew launcher. There's really no substantive need to download something from the eShop when the guide says.

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only digital games you dump do not require additional patches to run. Dumps of cartridges require patches in order to launch.
ok so, i followed the nh switch hacking guide witch seems to be the most current and up to date vs sdsetup and switch.hacking.guide. i add the sig patches from the thread here that everyone points too. and the my difference i have is hakate payload bin and emummc are missing a patch to overlook missing tickets, and the fusee_atmosphere.bin payload does? is this a common thing to have to use different payloads or is there a way to and some other patch to make it all just work with hakate and emummc? as of now im not shure if i actually boot into sysnand with the fusee payload i just assume so since when i inject the payload via pc it just boots into atmosphere without a menu to choose sys or emu nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...