Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so, i followed the nh switch hacking guide witch seems to be the most current and up to date vs sdsetup and switch.hacking.guide. i add the sig patches from the thread here that everyone points too. and the my difference i have is hakate payload bin and emummc are missing a patch to overlook missing tickets, and the fusee_atmosphere.bin payload does? is this a common thing to have to use different payloads or is there a way to and some other patch to make it all just work with hakate and emummc? as of now im not shure if i actually boot into sysnand with the fusee payload i just assume so since when i inject the payload via pc it just boots into atmosphere without a menu to choose sys or emu nand
What guide are you talking about?

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I've already stated twice now, each bootloader has its own patches. I feel like you have not read a single one of my replies.
so its just the payload bin that is patching the permissions to check for tickets? sig patches are all the same between be running the 2 diff payloads.

th3joker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i deleted my atmosphere folder, installed a fresh one, added just the kosmos patches, launch with hekate, same problem cart based nsp say they are corrupt.
I can't get fs patches to work with hekate. eshop games work. cart based games don't launch
If I boot atmosphere through fusee-primary, everything works. but if I use hekate, cart based games don't. I even tried redumping one of my carts and reinstalling it but couldn't make it work until I rebooted and used fusee-primary
Any idea what I'm doing wrong? hekate v5.0.0 and atmosphere 0.9.2 on firmware 8.1.0

edit: nvm, I had to put kip1patch=nosigchk in hetake config

this guys explains exactly whats happening to me, but i dont understand how he fixed it. just adding some lines of txt in a hekate.ini file?

Last edited by th3joker,

MariusMoga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hey all,

I have an unpatched Switch on Hekate with emuNAND / Atmosphere running as a hidden partion on my SD card and I want to switch to ReiNX ...

How do I do that?

Any good tutorials out there I could not find ...

Thanks,
Marius

alcyppa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is acceptable although AutoRCM has not been proven to induce a ban on its own.

Thanks.

So should I be able to have OFW on 4.1 and emuMMC on 8.1 without having AutoRCM on and burning fuses when launching directly to OFW without Hekate?

I'm playing BOTW on OFW and I don't want to mess that up.

Also I've read about gamecart slot updates.
What is that about?

If I update emuMMC to 8.1.0 will games cartridges on 4.1 OFW work?

Sorry if I'm being pedantic, as I said before I don't wanna mess things up.

Aquash

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, i hope i'm on the right section. When my Switch is on RCM Mode, windows recognize and it shows as APX and stuff. WHen i turn on it dissapear and i cant install NSP games via USB. I already did all the process With tegra (install drivers), Zadig (LibusbK). And when i turn on my Switch i cant connect via USB. I tried gold leaf(and tree) and tinfoil. Any sugestions?
Windows 10.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So should I be able to have OFW on 4.1 and emuMMC on 8.1 without having AutoRCM on and burning fuses when launching directly to OFW without Hekate?
If you have your sysNAND on 4.1.0 and your emuNAND on 8.1.0, you will not burn more than five fuses (4.1.0 = 5 fuses), with or without AutoRCM.

Also I've read about gamecart slot updates.
What is that about?
Since you're using only 4.1.0 and higher, you don't need to worry about it.

The gamecard slot can receive updates, which in some circumstances will cause it to not work (e.g. after a downgrade to a system version before the GC update, on a sysNAND lower than the version that updated the GC, etc.).

If I update emuMMC to 8.1.0 will games cartridges on 4.1 OFW work?
If I remember correctly, there hasn't been a GC update since 4.0.0, so updating your emuNAND to 8.1.0 will not update the GC.

I'm playing BOTW on OFW and I don't want to mess that up.
  1. Why are you using an emuNAND?
  2. Why are you playing anything on your 4.1.0 sysNAND?

Hey guys, i hope i'm on the right section. When my Switch is on RCM Mode, windows recognize and it shows as APX and stuff. WHen i turn on it dissapear and i cant install NSP games via USB. I already did all the process With tegra (install drivers), Zadig (LibusbK). And when i turn on my Switch i cant connect via USB. I tried gold leaf(and tree) and tinfoil. Any sugestions?
Windows 10.
Have you tried using the DZ version of Tinfoil and nut server?

HELP!!!! I applied a theme in nx and now I don’t have a photo icon so I can’t get back into the hb menu!!!!!
If you're using the latest version of Atmosphere, you don't need the photo album to use homebrew. Hold the R button while launching any game, and it will launch the homebrew launcher.

Last edited by Lacius,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.