Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

darkriku2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a system working with sxpro on 5.1.0. What *can't* I do with it that I can with a switch on legit 6.2? My biggest concern was using the pokeball pro but apparently I can just fine (does pal park work?), is it just not being able to play online and not being able to access the eshop?

Also, is there some way to transfer the games and saves from my 6.2.0 switch to my 5.1.0 cfw switch?

Last edited by darkriku2000,

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

have a question: Is there a method/homebrew to spoof the actual firmware on the switch so it doesn‘t display that an update is avaliable? Want to use ftp so disabling Wifi isn‘t a good option.
Also is it possible to download Games i have bought in the eshop via PC so i can transform it as an nsp?
And last but not least: Is there a proofer that allows you to enter into eShop and be able to download updates for the games or a possibility to download them at PC and copy it to sd?

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys Please fast.Is the Switch Lets go Pokemon Special Edition hackable ?
Probably not. You can check here though

I haven’t been on these forums since PSP modding was all the rage. Anywho, I’m back to being a noob with noob questions...so here goes.

I’m looking to hack my sons switch. I’ve had it for a year or so now. So far what I’ve done is download Tegra and Sparkle to my PC. I also bought a 200GB micro SD card and a jig. The YouTube videos seem pretty straightforward so I believe I can get this done. My biggest concern is whether or not my son will be able to play Pokémon let’s go with a hacked switch. I don’t want to screw that up on him.
you can still play retail games with a hacked switch. Be careful though, you may get banned from accessing Nintendo's servers. yYou can learn more about that here.

I've got a system working with sxpro on 5.1.0. What *can't* I do with it that I can with a switch on legit 6.2? My biggest concern was using the pokeball pro but apparently I can just fine (does pal park work?), is it just not being able to play online and not being able to access the eshop?

Also, is there some way to transfer the games and saves from my 6.2.0 switch to my 5.1.0 cfw switch?
currently 6.2.0 is not able to launch CFW at all. There is no way to transfer saves from 6.2.0 at this moment

Hi,

have a question: Is there a method/homebrew to spoof the actual firmware on the switch so it doesn‘t display that an update is avaliable? Want to use ftp so disabling Wifi isn‘t a good option.
Also is it possible to download Games i have bought in the eshop via PC so i can transform it as an nsp?
And last but not least: Is there a proofer that allows you to enter into eShop and be able to download updates for the games or a possibility to download them at PC and copy it to sd?
you can try gagorder to avoid the supernag.

mousan

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hi...when I backed up my switch nand with hekate it told me free space in sd card wasn't enough so it gave me the backup in 14 parts.. is there a tool to merge these parts in one for eventual restore.
Many thanks

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So hey guys, a friend of mine is having an issue with Tinfoil. They recently got the NS Atmosphere dongle and everything went successfully(Booted into ReiNX ,all was working, even managed to do a NAND backup successfully before even booting into ReiNX). However, when they tried to install a game with tinfoil, they got a weird error: Failed to open directory tinfoil/nsp. The words also got all fuzzy and distorted. They are using the latest version of tinfoil(The one from TomGER's SD files in fact), the NSP ile they are trying to install is named accordingly(Just the game's name, no special characters), yet the error persists. Anyone have ANY idea what the issue might be?
I'l include a sceenshot of the error, just in case JPEG_20181128_133100.jpg

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For downgrading, you don't need any 6.2-specific keys but if you haven't dumped your biskeys yet you will need to use the latest biskeydump to extract them.
There are no games with that firmware. You can use xbins to get the firmware files instead.
If you don't want to factory reset the console and go online, you put yourself in a Catch 22 situation since those are the primary ways of removing the User. You can try DevMenu but I'm not sure if that will work.
Whoever told you that is not aware that RCM is triggered before the NAND so theoretically there should be no traces on the console. However if we're being 100% unbiased, there is always a chance that something gets logged in the system even when using Hekate. And if that's the case, its impossible to remove these traces.
Atmosphere's EmuNAND will be different as it will be a 1:1 copy of the entire NAND on the SD card as opposed to SX OS that only duplicates the USER partition.
How does one use xbins to get the firmware files? What I mean is, I only find the NFO and their link to the Nintendo web site on that site. I find the firmware files on the dark site (not DU).

StriKer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
[QUOTE = "Ashura66, post: 8403496, miembro: 382095"] Entonces, amigos, un amigo mío está teniendo un problema con Tinfoil. Recientemente obtuvieron el dongle NS Atmosphere y todo fue exitoso (Iniciado en ReiNX, todo estaba funcionando, incluso logró hacer una copia de seguridad de NAND antes incluso de iniciar ReiNX). Sin embargo, cuando intentaron instalar un juego con hojalata, obtuvieron un error extraño: no se pudo abrir el directorio hojalata / nsp. Las palabras también se pusieron borrosas y distorsionadas. Utilizan la última versión de hojalata (la de los archivos SD de TomGER, de hecho), el archivo NSP que intentan instalar recibe su nombre correspondiente (solo el nombre del juego, sin caracteres especiales), pero el error persiste. ¿Alguien tiene alguna idea de cuál podría ser el problema?
Incluiré una captura de error del error, en caso de que View attachment 150581

postfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hello guys!! :)
i buying a new switch(its hackable) and it has fw 4.1.0
i buy xecuter sx os to hack my switch
do I have to go to 6.1.0 before install cfw?
what should I do because 4.1.0 is old?

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No you don‘t have to if you don‘t like to.

I would recommend you to create a emunand and update the emunand to 6.1 (don‘t do 6.2 because there is no cfw possible atm).

Tekimoto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

I would recommend you to create a emunand and update the emunand to 6.1 (don‘t do 6.2 because there is no cfw possible atm).
Does he need to pay for the SXOS to create and emunand or can he do it another way for free?

godstriker8

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to install games larger than 4GB with a FAT 32 SD card? I'm on 6.1, and I never installed the exFAT update before, but I want to install Smash

postfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

thank you man!there is not any way to go 6.1?

Is there a way to install games larger than 4GB with a FAT 32 SD card? I'm on 6.1, and I never installed the exFAT update before, but I want to install Smash
you need to format sd card on exfat to install games larger than 4GB

Last edited by postfire,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

postfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wow that is absolute false information. Don't ever use exfat.
There are multiple ways to install large games to FAT32:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry man but the xecuter sx os manual it says that
"exFAT is recommended and required for files larger than 3.7GB, which includes a large number of games, but requires special activation on your Switch. Click here to read more"

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry man but the xecuter sx os manual it says that
"exFAT is recommended and required for files larger than 3.7GB, which includes a large number of games, but requires special activation on your Switch. Click here to read more"
Yep pretty outdated. It's just the most noobish way as you can drag and drop big NSP/XCI files over.
But seriously, it has been discussed so f*cking often here already why and how much exFAT sucks and that it corrupts your SD card over time.
Just use FAT32 like everyone else here and apply to one of my three solution options. SX OS works great with FAT32 as well (if you wanna use that anyway although I recommend Kosmos).

Reactions: postfire

postfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yep pretty outdated. It's just the most noobish way as you can drag and drop big NSP/XCI files over.
But seriously, it has been discussed so f*cking often here already why and how much exFAT sucks and that it corrupts your SD card over time.
Just use FAT32 like everyone else here and apply to one of my three solution options. SX OS works great with FAT32 as well (if you wanna use that anyway although I recommend Kosmos).
thank you for all man!

chaos447

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having issues with my SX OS going into sleep mode. I have AutoRCM set to off, btw.

Whenever my Switch goes to sleep mode on its own, the light stays on but it's just a black screen. Nothing works, so I have to shut down.

Also, whenever I'm in docked mode and I turn my TV off, the same thing happens. Am I doing something wrong or is this a regular bug?

I'd like to point out that manually going into sleep mode doesn't have this issue, and that the issue persists with the TV even when auto sleep is turned off.

PikachuPrincess23

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have just got R4 Dongle til Nintendo Switch and I shall jailbreaket my Nintendo Switch using R4 Dongle.
I followed instruction on site carefully and i belive i did everything right. Since i get what picture show but i get error as well, like picture show you.
Did i do something wrong?

Attachments

• 20181129_114049.jpg
    20181129_114049.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 161

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol