Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have there been any reports of bans for only backing up and injecting savegames?
Yes but they also used SX OS too as well as carrying certain other risk factors so do with that information whatever you want. I personally would never say anything is safe but if people aren't banned for it, its the only conclusion left (but that would imply that no more people would be banned)

Reactions: bkifft

Matheuscas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. To use SX OS is there any specific USB-C cable that I need to buy or any cable (smartphone cables) will be enough? Im afraid it could cause some damage to my switch. Thanks

KaizoKage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
a question in regard to Type -C usb cables (Dobe charging cable), if the package states that its a charging cable is it really only for charging and cant be used to do the SX oS stuff?

and also just in case, once Im in RCM mode (which I cant know if it really is in RCM mode cause I dont know if my type-c cable will work), if I hold the power button will it return to normal?

Last edited by KaizoKage,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
noob question here, can i update game while in low framware? i am on 4.1 but i want to update some games to fix some issues in them.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a question in regard to Type -C usb cables (Dobe charging cable), if the package states that its a charging cable is it really only for charging and cant be used to do the SX oS stuff?

and also just in case, once Im in RCM mode (which I cant know if it really is in RCM mode cause I dont know if my type-c cable will work), if I hold the power button will it return to normal?
No, the cable is good enough. Just make sure it can actually connect your Switch to a device that can send payloads which is more important.
noob question here, can i update game while in low framware? i am on 4.1 but i want to update some games to fix some issues in them.
Nah, Nintendo isn't that stupid (unfortunately). They'll only let you update games on the latest firmware. For the time being, DevMenu is the only way to update games offline and without being on the latest firmware.
Hi, can someone tell me if anything has changed for 4.1.0 over this Deja Vu thing?
No one knows to be honest. And the people that do know have more important things to deal with first.

Mylink5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Hello there! I just got my Switch (finally!). It's on 3.0.1 and I've been wondering what can I do currently with it? Is the SX Pro worth it or should I hold on until Atmosphere which is coming this summer? What'd you suggest?

RAGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
YS8, issues like bad framerate and missing audio and other bugs.
Oh, thanks for reply, I guess I will have to play YS8 on PC anyway >.<

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thing is, I am not entirely sold on the SX as I guess Atmosphere release is imminent and seems a "safer" solution.
The problem is that "imminent" might take for toooooo long.

P4wn4g3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one knows to be honest. And the people that do know have more important things to deal with first.
So what is known? I'm not really interested in these drama aspect of things here, just want to know whether I may as well update since I'm on 4.1.0. I've seen the typical do not update notices go around, that's about it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is known? I'm not really interested in these drama aspect of things here, just want to know whether I may as well update since I'm on 4.1.0. I've seen the typical do not update notices go around, that's about it.
The exploit still works on 4.1 if that's what you're concerned about. We just don't know if this little hiccup will accelerate or slow down the release of said exploit.

Reactions: P4wn4g3

KaizoKage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I recently found out that I can backup my NAND (which sounds important and got no idea why) but I already have SX OS on autormc... can I still backup my NAND?

Heck, I dont even know what Horizon and LayeredFS is, I need it for Devmenu

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently found out that I can backup my NAND (which sounds important and got no idea why) but I already have SX OS on autormc... can I still backup my NAND?

Heck, I dont even know what Horizon and LayeredFS is, I need it for Devmenu
Yes, you can backup your NAND with this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/rcm-payload-hekate-ctcaer-mod.502604/

Instead of loading SX OS, you are going to be loading Hekate since SX OS does not support NAND dumping yet.

Reactions: KaizoKage

xStJimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Has anyone tried playing the multiplayer demo of Namco Museum on a unhacked Switch with the full game on a Switch wish SX OS? I want to try but don't want to risk a ban on my non hacked switch >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi