Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

abraarukuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I though that was

If I'm understanding right your switch is modded so Grab JKSV, backup all your saves with that, move the saves folder somewhere safe, remod your switch anyway you want, copy JKSV folder back in, load JKSV, restore your saves, $Profit.
Post automatically merged:

I can't see why not as long as you load it with something like JKSV on emmuMMC side. I'm so Paranoid I never load the sysMMC part of my switch with the modded SD card in it, I ALWAYS make sure I take it out. As well, I have a modded switch just for this purpose and then 2 other or original switches for online use. But as long as you keep sysMMC clean and pure, you should be ok. Do all the dirty stuff on the emuMMC side, and take out the card before booting into sysMMC.
profit how?>

CatTheDestroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
profit how?>
i thought it was just an expression, maybe it's too ancient of a meme for newer generations ahah
a5Zm36o_460s.jpg

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello Draxzelex,

I am entering to the Homebrew Menu trough a specific Homebrew Menu forwarder; and now that you asked me this question, I tried to enter trough any other game, maintaining the R button pressed, and the problem won't be reproduced, so it is related to the specific Homebrew Menu forwarder...

Do you know any way to fix this? Or I must enter trough any other game to avoid the error?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Well, what is the exact game/title/software that is causing the error?

Hello Draxzelex,

The title is a Homebrew Menu Forwarder, and it happens with every homebrew app within.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

laneyp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a freshly modded switch I purchased and whenever I start hbmenu from the main icon, any apps I open from inside of it make the switch instantly crash with an Atmosphere error screen and the error code 2347x003. If I start hbmnu in applet mode, though, I can launch apps just fine. Any idea what would cause this?

warquezho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I wanted to get a switch and it is hard to get the unpatch version for me. I read that the unpatch version can be use in all switch firmware. How about the hardware modchip like pico fly? Can that also be used in all switch firmware or only up to until a certain firmware version?

OriginalCopycat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so went to use Picklock_RCM yesterday (Mariko Switch with SX Core) and have a couple of questions:

1) Do I want to dump them from SysNAND or EmuNAND, or doesn't it matter?
2) I went to dump partialaes for Mariko units, but got worried when it said "this wipes keyslots!". What does that mean, and should I be worried?

Thyllit

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HI,
please i would like to know where i can find "titles.rar" with cheats for Nintendo Switch to use with ryujinx.
I have check on forum/Nintendo Switch/cheat codes AMS & Sx os... but i cant see the file for download

Sorry guys, i'm real noob :cry:

clothbeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a possibility to backup your games from Emummc on on PC . Idont want to donwload them again
Cause i want to reinstall atmosphere and everything from scratch.
I noticed that many games crash and i figured out why.
Cheats are all the time activated even when i deactivate the cheats and even delete the .nro form breeze and edizion.
Has anyone else had thos problems or has a solution how i can celanup my atmoshphere ?

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi folks, just have a question for which I couldn't find any clear answer anywhere I was looking for.Is it possible to use sys-clk on a clean sysNAND for just overclocking reasons?Can sys-clk be used for overclock if the game is not pyrated?Example If i own diablo 3 or marvel ua 3 and wanna use sys-clk to overclock while on sysNAND is it possible?Thank you.

Naguri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in ToTK I got a random crash that also reset my pc then when i load up the game it shows me the opening cutscene and It won't load my saves anymore but when I go to the directory all the files are still there... Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

Pantonio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the exact same problem that @kriegerstamm is having. I have up to date Atmosphere, Lakka, and Hekate. The only thing that is not updated is my switch firmware which is at 13.2.1. I can upgrade it but haven't yet, but I am under the impression that Lakka should work regardless of the Switch firmware version. I have also tried the latest nightly build of Lakka and that also doesn't work.

The following is also true for me:

-storage device properly formatted to FAT32 - I have also tried 2 different SD Cards - a Sandisk Extreme, and a Samsung EVO plus. Neither works.
-switch is jailbroken and blocking nintendo servers etc,
-retroarch is downloaded via hbmenu appstore and currently updated (although I don't think having retroarch installed impacts Lakka)

My Lakka.ini file looks good, and my lakka folder structure also looks good.

I don't know if anyone knows how to run the logs, but if someone knows and that would help, please feel free to let me know.

I am willing to try anything at this point! HALP!
@binkinator @kriegerstamm Any ideas?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everybody,

Its been a long time since I use my switch, this is what I have:

Mariko Switch FW 10.1.0
SX Core with sx os 3.0.5

I have read that SX stoped on the 11, so I guess the easiest way to upgrade to the last version is to first upgrade to 12.1 the to Atomosphere the to the last upgrade?

Can someone please guide me?
This site has a guide that you can follow.
Hello Draxzelex,

The title is a Homebrew Menu Forwarder, and it happens with every homebrew app within.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
Is it a specific game/title/software or did you install hbmenu.nsp?
I've got a freshly modded switch I purchased and whenever I start hbmenu from the main icon, any apps I open from inside of it make the switch instantly crash with an Atmosphere error screen and the error code 2347x003. If I start hbmnu in applet mode, though, I can launch apps just fine. Any idea what would cause this?
What main icon? Hbmenu doesn't have a main icon on any modded console unless you specifically install hbmenu.nsp
Hello, I wanted to get a switch and it is hard to get the unpatch version for me. I read that the unpatch version can be use in all switch firmware. How about the hardware modchip like pico fly? Can that also be used in all switch firmware or only up to until a certain firmware version?
The modchip works on all consoles regardless of firmware. Its not exactly hard to get the unpatched version but it may be expensive since Nintendo stopped manufacturing them, you can only obtain them from the second-hand market.
Ok, so went to use Picklock_RCM yesterday (Mariko Switch with SX Core) and have a couple of questions:

1) Do I want to dump them from SysNAND or EmuNAND, or doesn't it matter?
2) I went to dump partialaes for Mariko units, but got worried when it said "this wipes keyslots!". What does that mean, and should I be worried?

1. Dump them from whichever has a higher firmware since higher firmware versions=more keys
  2. I'm not sure as I have never heard of that before but if you're that worried, you can always look up the keys online
Is there a possibility to backup your games from Emummc on on PC . Idont want to donwload them again
Cause i want to reinstall atmosphere and everything from scratch.
I noticed that many games crash and i figured out why.
Cheats are all the time activated even when i deactivate the cheats and even delete the .nro form breeze and edizion.
Has anyone else had thos problems or has a solution how i can celanup my atmoshphere ?
Yes, just use any homebrew save manager such as JKSV or Checkpoint to dump them from your emuMMC to your computer
Hi folks, just have a question for which I couldn't find any clear answer anywhere I was looking for.Is it possible to use sys-clk on a clean sysNAND for just overclocking reasons?Can sys-clk be used for overclock if the game is not pyrated?Example If i own diablo 3 or marvel ua 3 and wanna use sys-clk to overclock while on sysNAND is it possible?Thank you.
Any usage of CFW/homebrew can lead to a ban including overclocking.

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. Just recently hacked my switch and have a question about DBI and nsp files. If I install an nsp using DBI on my emummc, will the same nsp install on my normal sysnand? I just want to lower the risk of getting banned as I plan to use my sysnand online with legit games and keep my emummc offline.

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Just recently hacked my switch and have a question about DBI and nsp files. If I install an nsp using DBI on my emummc, will the same nsp install on my normal sysnand? I just want to lower the risk of getting banned as I plan to use my sysnand online with legit games and keep my emummc offline.

No, games installed on emunand would stay on emunand.

Reactions: AwesomeSaucemGuy

backmeupscotty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I followed the steps from switch.homebrew.guide to prepare my SD card (sdsetup options are atmosphere;atmos_musthave;hekate_musthave;tesla_menu;atmos_ovlloader;atmos_sys-clk;atmos_sysftpd;ovl_sysmodules;appstorenx;hbmenu;edizon;gamecardinstallernx;goldleaf;nxdumptool;hekate;, to which I apparently cannot link directly as a new user) and start hekate using fusée-gelée. Hekate runs fine and I was able to back up my NAND and my keys. However, I'm unable to start atmosphere. When I tap CFW (sysMMC), I get the hekate load screen, then what I assume is the Atmosphère splash screen (looks like a mountain peak?), then the Switch logo, then the "An error has occurred" screen. I'm getting this message:

Error Code: 2168-0001 (0x2a8)​
Program: 420000000007E51A​
Firmware: 16.0.2 (Atmosphère 1.5.2-master-434c8cefc)​
An error has occurred.​
Please press ...​
PC: 0xf935498b8​
Backtrace: start address = 0x6ba91a000, [00] = 0xf9353bf34, [01] = 0xf9354019c, everything else 0​
x0 = 0xea01x1 = 0xffffffffx2 = 0
x3 = 0
x4 = 0x5 = 0x6 = 0x7 = 0
x8 = 0x9 = 0x10 = 0x11 = 0
x12 = 0x13 = 0x14 = 0x15 = 0
x16 = 0x17 = 0x18 = 0xd150076f4b5fc641x19 = 0x7ec2dc00
x20 = 0xffffffffx21 = 0x7ec2dc60x22 = 0x2x23 = 0x7ec2df10
x24 = 0x7ec2dc60x25 = 0x07b70178x26 = 0x27 = 0x5dbfe
x28 = 0x2fp = 0x7ec2dc70lr = 0xf9353f6ccsp = 0x7ec2dbf0

What do I do from there?

Willsito_GG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello Draxzelex,

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Is it a specific game/title/software or did you install hbmenu.nsp?

Now I understand your question... I installed a hbmenu.nsp. Any clues about this?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys have a problem:after installing last OFW 16.0.3&ATM 1.5.3 some games got corrupted and i had to reinstate them,but with updates and DLCs they don't start and they give me an error,what could it be?
The Sigpatches are updated and download from this site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto