Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

Sorry (in advance) for this stupid question, and for my english (not my main language).

I own 2 switch V1.

The first one is on atmmosphere using tegrarcm, very easy, everything work fine ..

But the the second one doesn't turn on. I tried all the tips I found, hard reset, press + button during 12 seconds, etc ... The dock light flash one second but I can't turn it on.

Nothing work ... BUT ... but TegraRCM detect it.

In RCM Mode ...

But when I try to inject a payload, tegraRCM freeze.

When I plug off the switch, TegraRCM show me an error RC=-7.

I tried several usb cable, several SD card ...

I don't know what to do.

If you have an idea ... thanks for advance.

And sorry if t's not the good thread.
Try using TegraRCMSmash instead of TegraRCMGUI.
I'm just curious as you can download the nsp updates. How do these games work as on a legit console don't they need an active online connection?

I assume they're playable or are they just being released for posterity?

How would they work if atmosphere is blocked from online services
Dumps of online only games are just for preservation's sake. They are functionally useless since .NSP files cannot go online. Also Atmosphere is not blocked from online services.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try using TegraRCMSmash instead of TegraRCMGUI.

Dumps of online only games are just for preservation's sake. They are functionally useless since .NSP files cannot go online. Also Atmosphere is not blocked from online services.
Appreciate the response but not really an answer to the question I asked, however I do realise that it would probably be due to my inaccurate question.

My question was can I play the the switch online games, such as the snes, game boy, n64, legit emulator games on a modded switch, the ones you get as a perk for subscribing to nintendos online service.

I have created a host file which blocks atmospheres ability to access nintendos servers, preserving the ability for my sysnand to go online without being banned

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Appreciate the response but not really an answer to the question I asked, however I do realise that it would probably be due to my inaccurate question.

My question was can I play the the switch online games, such as the snes, game boy, n64, legit emulator games on a modded switch, the ones you get as a perk for subscribing to nintendos online service.

I have created a host file which blocks atmospheres ability to access nintendos servers, preserving the ability for my sysnand to go online without being banned
I think there are patched versions of the NSO emulators that work offline.

Reactions: yusuo

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi.

Sorry (in advance) for this stupid question, and for my english (not my main language).

I own 2 switch V1.

The first one is on atmmosphere using tegrarcm, very easy, everything work fine ..

But the the second one doesn't turn on. I tried all the tips I found, hard reset, press + button during 12 seconds, etc ... The dock light flash one second but I can't turn it on.

Nothing work ... BUT ... but TegraRCM detect it.

In RCM Mode ...

But when I try to inject a payload, tegraRCM freeze.

When I plug off the switch, TegraRCM show me an error RC=-7.

I tried several usb cable, several SD card ...

I don't know what to do.

If you have an idea ... thanks for advance.

And sorry if t's not the good thread.
Don't worry this is the right thread. Can you test, injecting tegraexplorer payload?

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve a question that I need answered. It’s been on my mind for some time but I never got to asking or finding the right thread.

Anyway, I digress. My question is about Breeze. The cheat loader that’s similar to Edizon and other similar cheat loaders in the past.

I know we have a “Turn off all cheats option”, but I was mainly curious if there’s any way to make it so that the cheats aren’t auto-loaded when I start the game? Because all are strangely marked as on when I enter the game and go to check them on. And some of the cheats could conflict with the others. That’s why I’m asking.

Another thing was I attempted to change the auto-toggle with the System Settings.ini we are provided but it’s not working. If it helps you to help me, I’m using Hekate as my starter-up for Homebrew while using it to launch Atmosphere for my Switch on the Sysnand.

In any case, can anyone assist me?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes you can play all those emulators offline. There are very few (compared to the rest of switches library) games that require online, ex; overwatch, dead by daylight, kingdom hearts (cant remember which one it was but it was a cloud only game) etc.

The only one that needs patches (from what I remember) is the snes one. But idk if they're still needed. N64,gb,gba and genesis I know don't (unless my sources are pre patched but I believe they arent)

Aekold19

Trophies
XP
Country
France
SmashTry using TegraRCMSmash instead of TegraRCMGUI.

I used TegraRCMGUI with TegraRCM, didn't mention it.
Post automatically merged:

Don't worry this is the right thread. Can you test, injecting tegraexplorer payload?
Thanks I will try

Last edited by Aekold19,

GDF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

i have a V2 Markio patched unit with SX Core chip was done in 2020 and at the time of reading up , lockpick_RCM and i think lockpick.nro bricked patch markio units is this the case

i am trying to get my keys to create some forwarders

i have checked the Lockpick_rcm thread and have been told no , but the Markio thread has not been updated for a while

thanks

Veralyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

What is the safest way to update the emunand firmware? (Horizon).

I have backups of my nand and save files in case it goes wrong, but i prefer it goes right ofcourse :))

A (noob) guide would be great!

Thanks in advance

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have backups of my nand and save files in case it goes wrong, but i prefer it goes right ofcourse :))

Thanks in advance
I would update Atmosphere, Hekate, and sigpatches first, and then I would update the firmware. Everything should go smoothly if you do it in that order.

Reactions: Veralyn

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi,

Thanks in advance
As stated, first update Atmosphère, Hekate and Sigpatches, THEN using Daybreak update the firmware, this applies to EmuNAND and SysNAND :D

More information: https://rentry.org/UpdateCFW

Reactions: Veralyn

Cellsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I asked this on the Atmosphere 1.5.2 release thread but got no response so giving it a shot here.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the latest Atmosphere update may have broken USB controller support?
I've been using the Retro Defender controller on my Switch before without any problems but now it doesn't work at all.
The "Pro Controller Wired Communication" is set to ON of course so that is not the issue here.

What's odd is that it's working just fine on OFW which made me wonder if it's an Atmosphere issue.

If it matters I am using a Switch OLED with HWFly chip modded.

braydenm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of the payload injectors recognize my switch and i have had my switch on the dock for hours and its not turning on what is going on and can someone help me resolve this issue

FellDragonGrima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not there was a systems settings that will allow Breeze (a cheat loader) to not auto-activate the cheats in the cheat file ahead of time?

I use Hekate as the main basis to go into Atmosphere.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I asked this on the Atmosphere 1.5.2 release thread but got no response so giving it a shot here.

Can anyone confirm whether or not the latest Atmosphere update may have broken USB controller support?
I've been using the Retro Defender controller on my Switch before without any problems but now it doesn't work at all.
The "Pro Controller Wired Communication" is set to ON of course so that is not the issue here.

What's odd is that it's working just fine on OFW which made me wonder if it's an Atmosphere issue.

If it matters I am using a Switch OLED with HWFly chip modded.
Atmosphere have no support for USB controller whatoever besides the one on the HOS, you can add additional support using Mission Control sysmodule https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl/

Cellsplitter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Atmosphere have no support for USB controller whatoever besides the one on the HOS, you can add additional support using Mission Control sysmodule -snip-
Was this something that was recently removed? Because USB controllers have been working just fine up untill now on Atmosphere. Litteraly the only change is the new FW + Atmosphere version.

Edit: I want to make myself crystal clear.

The USB controller I am using worked flawlessly on both HOS and Atmosphere before FW 16 and Atmosphere 1.5.2 dropped.
After updating it only works on HOS. Both SysNAND and EmuNAND (aka Atmosphere) does not recognize the controller at all.

Last edited by Cellsplitter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol