Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Kyrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi!

Just got a Switch this week and having problems with 2 nsp installs this far.

I am running reinx 2.2, switch was updated to 8.0.1 when i bought it (2nd hand). Started fresh so nothing installed on the nand or sd card from the previous owner.
I have installed a few games successfully, first converting the xci to nsp and then installing using goldleaf 0.5 via usb from the pc and use goldtree to send them.

The 2 titles im having problems with is Arms and Toads treasure tracker. They install without errors on the sd card, but Arms had this cloud icon above the image in the launch menu and i got an error that i needed to buy the game when trying to launch. I deleted it via settings - data management and then tried to re-install but gold leaf says it´s already installed. I have no icon for the game in the launch menu anymore.

Can i manually remove files or edit something to make goldleaf re-install it? ( i think i installed the patch for the game before the actual game, so that might have been the problem?)
Toads treasure tracker doesnt show up at all in the launch menu after installing it, cant reinstall either as goldleaf says its already installed.

Any good way to edit your game database and or delete titles?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, I have a question.
I have a Nintendo Switch, and it's in version 6.0.1.
I wanted to know so, worth apena updates to version 8.0.1?
or is it more advantageous to convert the games to that version?
but I do not think MK11 will convert it ...
and it's probably going to be more like that, so would it be better to upgrade?
or, would it be more interresante buying the SX OS, and upgrades to emunand?
kkkkk I still hope the atmosphere has Emunand.
:)
thanks in advance.
If your still on 6.0.1, you should update. Update with ChoiDujourNX to prevent fuses from burning. So you can always downgrade easily without using custom payload. EmuNAND is useful if you have only one switch and you also want to play online with it. Then you can have clean SysNAND for online purpose and EmuNAND for CFW.

Reactions: IRRITADO

IRRITADO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, postagem: 8641683, membro: 354194"] Se você ainda não está no 6.0.1, você deve atualizar. Atualize com o ChoiDujourNX para evitar que os fusíveis sejam queimados. Assim, você pode fazer um downgrade ou usar uma taxa útil personalizada. EmuNAND is useful are you tiver apenas um switch e também quiser jogar online com ele. Você também pode usar o SysNAND limpo para fins on-line e o EmuNAND for CFW. [/ QUOTE]
thanks for answering...
So...
I have only one switch ...
more from what I saw, this giving problem updates with active RCM, so for precise updates disables the RCM to avoid problems in the update, or am I mistaken?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
[QUOTE = "pLaYeR ^^, postagem: 8641683, membro: 354194"] Se você ainda não está no 6.0.1, você deve atualizar. Atualize com o ChoiDujourNX para evitar que os fusíveis sejam queimados. Assim, você pode fazer um downgrade ou usar uma taxa útil personalizada. EmuNAND is useful are you tiver apenas um switch e também quiser jogar online com ele. Você também pode usar o SysNAND limpo para fins on-line e o EmuNAND for CFW. [/ QUOTE]
thanks for answering...
So...
I have only one switch ...
more from what I saw, this giving problem updates with active RCM, so for precise updates disables the RCM to avoid problems in the update, or am I mistaken?
No, you don’t have to disable autoRCM. Also ChoiDujourNX will install autoRCM after update which is necessary to not burn fuses (autoRCM is gone after update). Simply copy firmware to your micro sd card and install it with ChoiDujourNX.

IRRITADO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, you don’t have to disable autoRCM. Also ChoiDujourNX will install autoRCM after update which is necessary to not burn fuses (autoRCM is gone after update). Simply copy firmware to your micro sd card and install it with ChoiDujourNX.
Okay, I'll do it ...
my SysNand, unfortunately it is not clean, I updated with ChoiDujourNX, in fact already came ne, the person updated with ChoiDujourNX, and after that I already used the atmosphere, and reinx, and installed games.
since then I'm afraid of going online ...
I still do not own an account linked to Nintendo.
hehehe, if I come online, the possibility gave me being banned is high is not it?
thank you.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Okay, I'll do it ...
my SysNand, unfortunately it is not clean, I updated with ChoiDujourNX, in fact already came ne, the person updated with ChoiDujourNX, and after that I already used the atmosphere, and reinx, and installed games.
since then I'm afraid of going online ...
I still do not own an account linked to Nintendo.
hehehe, if I come online, the possibility gave me being banned is high is not it?
thank you.
If you already run CFW and played NSPs, never go online. You will be banned sooner or later. That’s why people use EmuNAND.

IRRITADO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you already run CFW and played NSPs, never go online. You will be banned sooner or later. That’s why people use EmuNAND.
right.
I just remembered one thing, sad, lol.
I have no idea, all my games will disappear ..
I have no idea what you hear
they will simply disappear ...
128GB of games ...
even though I have cleaned my SD.
just because I already installed nsp, already the problem online, is not it?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
right.
I just remembered one thing, sad, lol.
I have no idea, all my games will disappear ..
I have no idea what you hear
they will simply disappear ...
128GB of games ...
even though I have cleaned my SD.
just because I already installed nsp, already the problem online, is not it?
Going online with NSPs installed will get you 100% banned. Especially if you play NSPs online.

IRRITADO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Going online with NSPs installed will get you 100% banned. Especially if you play NSPs online.

237/5000

Ah no, at the moment I am without any NSP installed, my Switch is totally zeroed ...
the doubt was with the Switch so it would danger of entering online?

and if I bought original games could I play online?
grateful for attention.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
237/5000

Ah no, at the moment I am without any NSP installed, my Switch is totally zeroed ...
the doubt was with the Switch so it would danger of entering online?

and if I bought original games could I play online?
grateful for attention.
Only running CFW and going online gets you in danger of a ban.

OgilMadun

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi.
Got a patched unit on 8.0 and I want to sell it.
What's the selling price of a unit like this on gba or other sites, and where should I place it on?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Just got a Switch this week and having problems with 2 nsp installs this far.

I am running reinx 2.2, switch was updated to 8.0.1 when i bought it (2nd hand). Started fresh so nothing installed on the nand or sd card from the previous owner.
I have installed a few games successfully, first converting the xci to nsp and then installing using goldleaf 0.5 via usb from the pc and use goldtree to send them.

The 2 titles im having problems with is Arms and Toads treasure tracker. They install without errors on the sd card, but Arms had this cloud icon above the image in the launch menu and i got an error that i needed to buy the game when trying to launch. I deleted it via settings - data management and then tried to re-install but gold leaf says it´s already installed. I have no icon for the game in the launch menu anymore.

Can i manually remove files or edit something to make goldleaf re-install it? ( i think i installed the patch for the game before the actual game, so that might have been the problem?)
Toads treasure tracker doesnt show up at all in the launch menu after installing it, cant reinstall either as goldleaf says its already installed.

Any good way to edit your game database and or delete titles?
Goldleaf is a bit buggy which is why I don't recommend it to everyone for installing .NSP files. I tell people to use Adubbz Tinfoil because while it is depreciated, it works better than Goldleaf in certain instances. The problem is you can no longer install from the SD card on firmware versions 7.0 and above with Tinfoil. However USB and network install still work. For USB install, my go-to is Aluminum Foil which also includes a build of Tinfoil f you check the bottom of the GitHub page. There is also Fluffy which can do both network and USB installation. Lastly, NS-USBloader is yet another option for installing .NSP files via USB or network. I don't know of any other way of removing the titles if both Data Management and Goldleaf do not work so the only thing I can advise is to try reinstalling the .NSP files with Tinfoil.

Hi.
Got a patched unit on 8.0 and I want to sell it.
What's the selling price of a unit like this on gba or other sites, and where should I place it on?
Depending on the condition, somewhere between $200 and $250. Of course, you should either state outright it is patched or provide enough of the serial number that other people will know if its patched or not. To sell on GBATemp however, you need 100 posts because you need to access a specific section known as the Trading Section. Otherwise, eBay or Amazon are your best bets.

D

Deleted User

If your still on 6.0.1, you should update. Update with ChoiDujourNX to prevent fuses from burning. So you can always downgrade easily without using custom payload. EmuNAND is useful if you have only one switch and you also want to play online with it. Then you can have clean SysNAND for online purpose and EmuNAND for CFW.

Is OFW 8.0.1 with SX OS 2.7.1 beta currently stable? I am setting up a new switch for hacking and would like to take advantage of the speed boost feature on 8.0.1.

I found a lot of old posts in this thread suggesting to stay on OFW 7.0.x, not sure if the bugs on 8.0.1 have been resolved on SX OS 2.7.1 yet.

Thanks!

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Is OFW 8.0.1 with SX OS 2.7.1 beta currently stable? I am setting up a new switch for hacking and would like to take advantage of the speed boost feature on 8.0.1.

I found a lot of old posts in this thread suggesting to stay on OFW 7.0.x, not sure if the bugs on 8.0.1 have been resolved on SX OS 2.7.1 yet.

Thanks!
Some people have issues with NSPs which they have installed before updating to 8.0.1. XCIs work fine. Im still on 7.0.1.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought a new SanDisk 400GB card. Now I get this message:

A system update is required to use the microSDXC memory card.
I had formatted it to exFAT. I thought that would have been good enough. So I have to update now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1