SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by epickid37, Nov 1, 2017.

1. SwTan

SwTan Member

Newcomer
    Mar 28, 2019
    United States
    That's nice, thanks!

Last edited by SwTan, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Cookie__XD

Cookie__XD Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    Germany
    Germany
    Is there a way to get a German save file for Pokemon let's go (At the beginning) for either edition without having a switch?

3. Too2thehead

Too2thehead Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    It’s not hack, or jail broken. It’s a regular switch. Can I get it back to working.

4. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    It's a kernel error.

upload_2019-4-3_8-33-16.

Highly unlikely unless you can mod the console, and manually restore the firmware

5. microtsip

microtsip Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2006
    Is it safe to restore a NAND Backup on lower firmware version even if the current firmware is the latest with burnt fuses?

CFW: SX OS 2.6.1
    Current firmware (sysnand): 7.0.1
    EmuNAND: deleted
    NAND Backup: 4.1.0

6. Too2thehead

Too2thehead Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2019
    United States
    I do I mod in the state it’s in. And also I can tell if it’s the first blue or the third one. And also is their a tread for this problem.

7. Adran_Marit

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    It's hard to say without background on what you did, but it would be a matter of getting your console biskeys, making a current nand backup then manual upgrade/downgrade

8. darcome

darcome Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I'd like to play Warframe on switch. Do you think I can do it with a cfw? DO I need a Nintendo Online Subscription or a Nintendo User?
    Or can I simply download the game and play?

Thanks in advance!

9. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You would want to setup SX OS emunand for your CFW stuff, and play warframe on sysnand.

10. darcome

darcome Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I don't have SX OS. I am using Atmosphere.

11. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You go online with CFW you get ban.

12. x124

x124 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2019
    United States
    It seems like atmosphere received some commits in regards to detecting rcm patched switches. ctcaer also teased something regarding patched switches in his twitter
    Any info on this? I hope it's not april fools

13. Adran_Marit

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    Take it with a massive grain of salt dude, as far as I'm aware the only way fusee-gelee works on ipatched switches is if the payload is signed

14. Squalexy

Squalexy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Portugal
    Hey!
    So the other day I accidentally connected my switch to a wifi that didn't block the access to Nintendo servers. Because of that, whenever I tried to launch anything it would say that a new update was ready to install (and I would have to always choose Start Firmware to ignore the update). But it was becoming annoying.

I was trying to update to CFW 7.0 (I was on the CFW version before that). I'm using Atmosphere and Hekate.
    What I did was replacing the new Atmosphere files on the root of my SD card, then I launched Hekate like I usually do and when I launched the CFW, the logo of Atmosphere didn't pop up (the Nintendo one did).

On my homescreen I can launch my games like I usually do, the update is still popping but I can't access my homebrews. My custom theme is also there.

How can I solve this problem?

15. Adran_Marit

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    choidujourNX upto 7.0.1, do a clean sd setup using the latest release of kosmos/sdsetup which is ver12
    profit?

16. Squalexy

Squalexy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Portugal
    Doesn't work :(

17. jakeformstatefarm

jakeformstatefarm Member

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2019
    United States
    Hi, So first I'm running Kosmos/atmosphere on 7.01. My problem is that I when trying to fix a problem with a game I deleted the ticket to the game, now the game on startup says "Checking if the software can be played" and ask to connect to the internet. I'm pretty sure that this is cause I deleted the ticket. I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it just says download failed and the ticket could not be downloaded when I try now. When I look at the tickets in tinfoil the game's ticket doesn't show up. Despite saying download failed it still produce a logo on the screen that has the checking message when selected. Also, despite saying download failed it still appears as the full 14 gb game in the mange data options. How can I fix this problem?

18. Adran_Marit

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    For sanity sake can you try reinx 2.1.1 please? (Download and install guide)

Also what sd card format are you running?

19. Squalexy

Squalexy Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2018
    Portugal
    So with that I can now use my homebrews (some of them are repeated though). The update is still there, it asks me everytime I try to launch any game and it's in the system update menu as well.

My SD card format is fat32.

20. Adran_Marit

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    Are you sure you're on firmware 7.0.1?

The game itself may also require an update

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted