Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also since I'm never going online while using CFW, why the guide suggests to block updates and whatnot knowing that WIFI is a no no due to banhammer
There are uses for Wi-Fi settings outside of playing online or updating your games over the Internet. Certain CFW have homebrew tools that can update the CFW whenever there is an updated version. You can also use FTP if you don't want to turn off your console just to put some files on your SD card. Lastly, there are ways of playing certain games using simulated LAN over a network that require Wi-Fi settings to work in the first place. For people who want to utilize these features but delay their ban, its useful to block telemetry/updates with tools such as 90DNS.

Does Minecraft support LAN Play? Have been banned by Nintendo, so....

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Google says yes but the community list of Switch games can't find a way to enable it on the Switch version, so....
Just so I'm clear on what you are saying. I downloaded a save file from the net to my hacked Switch. I would like to transfer the save file to my clean Switch and then possibly use the game online. There would be no problem with this at all?

I still want to keep using my hacked Switch.
Well assuming the save file hasn't been modified, it should be fine as long as you don't use homebrew or other means to transfer it; just use the tool I linked before. If you can't verify it hasn't been tampered with prior to injection, then its a gamble.

Reactions: MTG

bird333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are uses for Wi-Fi settings outside of playing online or updating your games over the Internet. Certain CFW have homebrew tools that can update the CFW whenever there is an updated version. You can also use FTP if you don't want to turn off your console just to put some files on your SD card. Lastly, there are ways of playing certain games using simulated LAN over a network that require Wi-Fi settings to work in the first place. For people who want to utilize these features but delay their ban, its useful to block telemetry/updates with tools such as 90DNS.

Google says yes but the community list of Switch games can't find a way to enable it on the Switch version, so....
Well assuming the save file hasn't been modified, it should be fine as long as you don't use homebrew or other means to transfer it; just use the tool I linked before. If you can't verify it hasn't been tampered with prior to injection, then its a gamble.

I looked at the video and I may be screwed. It looks like I have to set up a Nintendo account on the source console (i.e. the hacked one) to be able to transfer the files. I have never established a Nintendo account. Do you know if that process would still work if I set up a Nintendo account on the clean Switch?

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know for SURE whether I'm starting question in proper area but here goes... Purchased (2) Switch yesterday "NEW" from store - They both have firmware 4.1.0 and serials similar: XAW100670XXXXX I know their hackable from listings. WHAT should I do???? I hear about fuses-burnt and sometimes options not available (?) with some updates. *Appears as tho firmware 7.xxx is busted wide open now? I have not been to estore (cannot without updates of course) *I have plenty SD Cards (64mb, 128mb, 254mb). I want FULL benefits with hacks/jailbreak...CFW I have hacked the PSP (way back-jig battery and all) - PSPgo - Wii - PS2 but out of loop for many years. Seems as tho the Switch is a little more detail but manageable. I just need good advice so that I don't have to spend weeks trying to find current info - and then STILL wonder if I am cutting myself short with this FUSE thingy and all that. Any help is - much respect. *****There are MORE NSwitch with these low numbers available (colored or gray joycon's) should I buy more???????????????? These are all XAW1's with low following numbers.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Als
Don't know for SURE whether I'm starting question in proper area but here goes... Purchased (2) Switch yesterday "NEW" from store - They both have firmware 4.1.0 and serials similar: XAW100670XXXXX I know their hackable from listings. WHAT should I do???? I hear about fuses-burnt and sometimes options not available (?) with some updates. *Appears as tho firmware 7.xxx is busted wide open now? I have not been to estore (cannot without updates of course) *I have plenty SD Cards (64mb, 128mb, 254mb). I want FULL benefits with hacks/jailbreak...CFW I have hacked the PSP (way back-jig battery and all) - PSPgo - Wii - PS2 but out of loop for many years. Seems as tho the Switch is a little more detail but manageable. I just need good advice so that I don't have to spend weeks trying to find current info - and then STILL wonder if I am cutting myself short with this FUSE thingy and all that. Any help is - much respect. *****There are MORE NSwitch with these low numbers available (colored or gray joycon's) should I buy more???????????????? These are all XAW1's with low following numbers.

Also.... What should I NOT do once CFW is enabled. I would normally say "stay away from Nintendo" but is this fully necessary now with any certain bypass software (or bootup into normal mode) ???

Miud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Um, may I jump out with the question from other pocket ?
Can anybody remind me name of androids pusher for NS payloads ?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at the video and I may be screwed. It looks like I have to set up a Nintendo account on the source console (i.e. the hacked one) to be able to transfer the files. I have never established a Nintendo account. Do you know if that process would still work if I set up a Nintendo account on the clean Switch?
As long as your hacked console isn't banned, you can just setup a Nintendo Account on that one. Contrary to popular belief, insta-bans are a myth.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Als

Also.... What should I NOT do once CFW is enabled. I would normally say "stay away from Nintendo" but is this fully necessary now with any certain bypass software (or bootup into normal mode) ???
If you have 2 consoles, you can just use one for CFW and one for online play. That way, you don't have to worry about the hacked console being banned or staying offline because you have a backup Switch.

The fuses are an optional step in hacking. The current exploit is a tethered coldboot meaning to gain access to CFW, you need to tether the Switch to an external device such as a computer, Android, or rooted iOS device. This type of exploit is not ideal to everyone and there may be better exploits hiding on lower firmwares. However, you normally burn fuses when updating which prevents you from downgrading* Thus, the community created ways of updating without burning fuses. That way, you can update your firmware and retain the ability to downgrade in case a better exploit is released in the future for lower firmwares.

As for CFW, they all offer similar benefits such as homebrew, game modding, backup launching, etc. There are 3 main CFW to choose from each with their own accompanying guide. They each have their own little quirks but the biggest difference is that SX OS is the only CFW that has features locked behind a paywall. Those features are .XCI loading (all CFW support .XCI installation), EmuNAND (which Atmosphere is working on), cheat support (Atmosphere supports this now), and HDD support. There are exclusive features in the free CFW however such as AutoRCM not being removed during system updates, proper shutdown while AutoRCM is enabled, and being able to send payloads while the console is still on (known as reboot to payload). There is unfortunately no one thread that details all of the differences but my personal recommendation is to use Atmosphere. ReiNX is similar to Atmosphere but has a lot less files so its easier to setup and maintain. SX OS is not worth the price in my opinion but if the features I listed are worth it to you, you can buy it.
SX OS: https://sx.xecuter.com/
ReiNX: https://reinx.guide/
Atmosphere: https://guide.sdsetup.com/

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as your hacked console isn't banned, you can just setup a Nintendo Account on that one. Contrary to popular belief, insta-bans are a myth.

If you have 2 consoles, you can just use one for CFW and one for online play. That way, you don't have to worry about the hacked console being banned or staying offline because you have a backup Switch.

The fuses are an optional step in hacking. The current exploit is a tethered coldboot meaning to gain access to CFW, you need to tether the Switch to an external device such as a computer, Android, or rooted iOS device. This type of exploit is not ideal to everyone and there may be better exploits hiding on lower firmwares. However, you normally burn fuses when updating which prevents you from downgrading* Thus, the community created ways of updating without burning fuses. That way, you can update your firmware and retain the ability to downgrade in case a better exploit is released in the future for lower firmwares.

As for CFW, they all offer similar benefits such as homebrew, game modding, backup launching, etc. There are 3 main CFW to choose from each with their own accompanying guide. They each have their own little quirks but the biggest difference is that SX OS is the only CFW that has features locked behind a paywall. Those features are .XCI loading (all CFW support .XCI installation), EmuNAND (which Atmosphere is working on), cheat support (Atmosphere supports this now), and HDD support. There are exclusive features in the free CFW however such as AutoRCM not being removed during system updates, proper shutdown while AutoRCM is enabled, and being able to send payloads while the console is still on (known as reboot to payload). There is unfortunately no one thread that details all of the differences but my personal recommendation is to use Atmosphere. ReiNX is similar to Atmosphere but has a lot less files so its easier to setup and maintain. SX OS is not worth the price in my opinion but if the features I listed are worth it to you, you can buy it.

Thanks much - Is it possible or should I stay on firmware 4.1.0 or suggestions for a BEST ABILITY Firmware update? (what version) and if/when to block possible fuse-burn.

****WE need a program that allows for online control (through secure software allowing only the job to be done) of others PC - to allow tethered data communication with clients gameware -allowing CFW - recommended updates and all that. Money maker too I'm sure.

Tokacor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Thanks Jesus Christ my lord Draxzelex :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
That sdsetup guide is the answer to my prayers long live to you and whoever did that guide!!!!

Reactions: Draxzelex

Krayziezay13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed SXOS on my switch and also installed the homebrew store but I know your not supposed to go online with cfw but is it safe to go online to use the homebrew store

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks much - Is it possible or should I stay on firmware 4.1.0 or suggestions for a BEST ABILITY Firmware update? (what version) and if/when to block possible fuse-burn.

****WE need a program that allows for online control (through secure software allowing only the job to be done) of others PC - to allow tethered data communication with clients gameware -allowing CFW - recommended updates and all that. Money maker too I'm sure.
You can stay on firmware 4.1 however not all games, updates, and DLC can be used on that firmware. The best firmware to be on in my opinion is 6.2 as everything except online play works on that firmware and you shouldn't be playing online with a hacked console anyways. The best way to update to 6.2 without burning fuses is with the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.

Thanks Jesus Christ my lord Draxzelex :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
That sdsetup guide is the answer to my prayers long live to you and whoever did that guide!!!!
All thanks go here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-s...l-guide-for-sdfilesswitch-and-sdsetup.518641/
So I installed SXOS on my switch and also installed the homebrew store but I know your not supposed to go online with cfw but is it safe to go online to use the homebrew store
  1. SX OS is not installed to your system
  2. SX OS has Stealth Mode which allows you to use non-Nintendo related online features such as the homebrew app store without being banned. Just be aware that you may get banned once you disable Stealth Mode

Ryan Warren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im trying to retrieve my save files from my system which currently can't boot cfw. I'm able to access using memloader and hacdiskmount but have no idea how to get the saves out and then put them back in after restoring nand.

hallo23

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My currfent fw: 6.2 (from 4.1.0 with ChoiDujourNX)
The Switch is and was never connected to the internet since I started using CFW.
I'm always in airplane mode with wifi off and I deleted my internet settings.

I tried to remove the update nag with the method where you: boot into stock -> boot into recovery mode -> turn it off -> boot into CFW again.
But I still get the update nag when I'm trying to launch a game after rebooting.

Is there another way to delete the update nag?

I'm also not updating my controllers, I always cancel the update for them.
Could this maybe the controller update that is bothering me?
You can't delete the update nag for them, right?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My currfent fw: 6.2 (from 4.1.0 with ChoiDujourNX)
The Switch is and was never connected to the internet since I started using CFW.
I'm always in airplane mode with wifi off and I deleted my internet settings.

I tried to remove the update nag with the method where you: boot into stock -> boot into recovery mode -> turn it off -> boot into CFW again.
But I still get the update nag when I'm trying to launch a game after rebooting.

Is there another way to delete the update nag?

I'm also not updating my controllers, I always cancel the update for them.
Could this maybe the controller update that is bothering me?
You can't delete the update nag for them, right?
do you have 90dns on

Clockdryve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sholdn't there be "by now" some possible tool to password "block" internet connection attempts while of CFW > Like if you loan or someone picks up your system and tries to connect?? There's always that "one guy" that's willing to take that risk....am I right :-)

Last edited by Clockdryve,

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a second switch and transfered all my users over before I started exploiting my old one and have a nintendo online subscription. I then restored my nand so all the users are back. I don't plan to go online with the old one but am worried if it happens on accident somehow my nnid account could be at risk of a ban. Can I unlink the nnid offline somehow? Should I not be worried and they only do console bans?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto