Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

ShadowbannedAllstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, stupid question incoming but: how do I uninstall a theme?

I've been on themezer reading the guide there, and I can't seem to find where it says how to uninstall them.

My Switch is currently on firmware 14.something, and I am wanting to update the fw using daybreak, but it gave me a message saying that I had installed a custom theme and updating the fw might tear things up (paraphrased). I removed the "themes" and Switch Theme Injector folders before I used daybreak, so I am kind of confused. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

Edit: it wasn't daybreak, it was all in one switch updater. Sorry.

Last edited by ShadowbannedAllstar,

Joaopaco

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys,

Question regarding switchroot: Is there a way to reflash to androidtv without wiping the whole SD card? I currently have the tablet ROM working, but it's not very good if you don't want to use the touchscreen.

Thanks.

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are we able to link a console running CFW with a un hacked console and play games together, trade items without any consequences to the un hacked console?

ShadowbannedAllstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please never mind the above post from me, I figured it out (I think).

I have a new question, though: how can I tell which games on my Switch are updated, and what specific update version they are?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Question regarding switchroot: Is there a way to reflash to androidtv without wiping the whole SD card? I currently have the tablet ROM working, but it's not very good if you don't want to use the touchscreen.

Thanks.
Have you tried using Hekate?
Are we able to link a console running CFW with a un hacked console and play games together, trade items without any consequences to the un hacked console?
When were we not able to do that? The only thing you shouldn't do is trade over unobtainable items that cannot be acquired without hacking.
Please never mind the above post from me, I figured it out (I think).

I have a new question, though: how can I tell which games on my Switch are updated, and what specific update version they are?
Well if you press (+) on any of your games, it will tell you what version they are on in the top right corner. As for whether or not they are updated, you will have to check that by going online.

naldo29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a toshiba with a v4 core. Is it possible to get it working? i head that there was a modded fw that could let you. Is that true? and if it isnt. Is it possible to swap the nands to samsung emmumc?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in your personal opinion, do you think picofly is stable enough to be used rn?

It is 50/50, it is still in the early stage, some people have timing problem with the picofly chip where it doens't always glitch, it is glitching 50/50 percent's of the time. It is cheaper than HWFLY, but it is not easier to do.

naldo29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is 50/50, it is still in the early stage, some people have timing problem with the picofly chip where it doens't always glitch, it is glitching 50/50 percent's of the time. It is cheaper than HWFLY, but it is not easier to do.
i see, well what about a motherboard swap? what are the precautions of swapping motherboards between switches?
Post automatically merged:

i see, well what about a motherboard swap? what are the precautions of swapping motherboards between switches?
is there anything proprietary i have to worry about? something like what apple does to iphones?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge