Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a banned V1 Switch, on 15.0.1. Was wondering if I went online with it, to do something unrelated(FTP), Nintendy will send me the update nag. Can that update nag ( for the new 16 update) still be removed with Goldleaf?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reinstalled AMS and Sigpatches..same
Yuck.

let’s do that again, but this time, before you do, let’s make a backup of /atmosphere/ and /bootloader/ by doing the following:

move/rename /atmosphere/ to /atmosphere.bk
move/rename /bootloader/ to /bootloader.bk

unzip atmosphere followed by hekate followed by Sigpatches and then copy /bootloader.bk/hekate_ipl.ini to /bootloader/helate_ipl.ini

reboot and test…

I'm on a banned V1 Switch, on 15.0.1. Was wondering if I went online with it, to do something unrelated(FTP), Nintendy will send me the update nag. Can that nag still be removed with Goldleaf?
Do this and you will have no worries. It blocks all of that.

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
now i get a fatal error with 010041544D530000 when i try to boot cfw from hekate
Yuck.

let’s do that again, but this time, before you do, let’s make a backup of /atmosphere/ and /bootloader/ by doing the following:

move/rename /atmosphere/ to /atmosphere.bk
move/rename /bootloader/ to /bootloader.bk

unzip atmosphere followed by hekate followed by Sigpatches and then copy /bootloader.bk/hekate_ipl.ini to /bootloader/helate_ipl.ini

reboot and test…

Do this and you will have no worries. It blocks all of that.

https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

SciGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake and accidently updated the OFW from 15 to 16 while booted into CFW SysNAND today (damn popup got me while I was trying to start a game). It updated and reset to CFW EmuNAND. I shut down the console, downloaded and updated the bootloader folder from Hekate 6.0.1 to 6.0.2, and updated the payload in the RCMloader, but whenever I try to boot up CFW SysNAND it just goes to black screen. If I have the RCMloader inserted then it will eventually say "HOS Panic Occurred" and load back into the boot menu. I can load into EmuNAND still, (I haven't updated the OFW yet), and if I turn off Auto RCM I can boot into the stock FW. Does anybody have any ideas? I'll copy and paste my ipl file, but I think it's all okay. It worked fine before the update and I hadn't changed anything in the file at all.

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=113
noticker=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

[CFW SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake and accidently updated the OFW from 15 to 16 while booted into CFW SysNAND today (damn popup got me while I was trying to start a game). It updated and reset to CFW EmuNAND. I shut down the console, downloaded and updated the bootloader folder from Hekate 6.0.1 to 6.0.2, and updated the payload in the RCMloader, but whenever I try to boot up CFW SysNAND it just goes to black screen. If I have the RCMloader inserted then it will eventually say "HOS Panic Occurred" and load back into the boot menu. I can load into EmuNAND still, (I haven't updated the OFW yet), and if I turn off Auto RCM I can boot into the stock FW. Does anybody have any ideas? I'll copy and paste my ipl file, but I think it's all okay. It worked fine before the update and I hadn't changed anything in the file at all.

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=113
noticker=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin

[Stock SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

[CFW SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
you need to upgrade Atmosphere as well. 1.5.0 is in pre-release but it’s the best option at the moment.

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases

(make sure you grab the latest fusee.bin as you have it in your helate_ipl.ini for CFW/Emunand )

Reactions: SciGuy

DaddyDingDong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to share an epiphany I had today :D I was having a hell of a time getting things to work on my V1 switch after the OFW 16 update. After reformatting my SD and going through the entire emummc process again I continued to have issues with TinFoil and loading NSPs via USB. I then thought... What if it's not my emummc, what if I have too much crap on my stock sysnand. So I did a factory reset on my switch then started the Hekate, Atmosphere setup from scratch and I have to say everything is running smoothly without an account linked to Nintendo and without any previous data on the switch. It's never ran this smooth on atmosphere ever.

Reactions: binkinator

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i have a problem with Digimon World Next Order, i'm trying to play it but it says "an error ocurred, returning to home".
I have erista switch on 15.0.1 with Atmosphere last version 1.5.0 pre-realease, the update fusee, hekate_ctcaer_6.0.2 and Nyx_1.5.2 and sigpatches compatible with the last version of atmos.
At the begining i had the problem with the game but it was because i was on switch v14, then i deleted the game, update my console with all atmos and so on and got fatal error with atmosphere, i had to delete the folder contents to solved it, i installed the game again with awoo via lan as always but the game still not working.
I have try Pokemon violet and this still working.

Any clue to solved it? It's the only game i can't play :sad::cry:.
Thanks!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To begin sorry if this is not in the right section new here Also I will give the most info I can as I don’t know what will all be needed.

Nintendo switch modded with a trinket M0
So since having my switched modded this is the first problem I have had.Downloaded Mario + rabbids sparks of hope and just getting a loading circle if I click on it nothing happens

Installed a trinket M0
Sthetix HATS installed

Current version of CFW is 11.0.1|AMS 1.4.0|s
Current version of OFW IS 11.0.1

What can I do to get Mario+rabbid spark of hope to work correctly it sits on the mainscreen now with the loading wheel if I click on it nothing happens

Also I have not done a backup yet since getting the switch SYSMMC CFW is how I am getting into the CFW AND EMUMMC gives a error when I click on it

Welcome to the Temp.

First, backup both your Sysnand and your Emunand using Hekate

https://rentry.org/BackupRestoreNAND

Next, backup your main partition by putting your SDCard in your PC and copy/paste.

Now, delete the game from Setting -> Data Management

Now that you‘re backed up and clean, you will need to update your system as this game requires FW 13.0.0+

Read through this doc from the top to get a handle on the overall process.

https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Finally, execute the following to update your Switch:

https://rentry.org/UpdateCFW (use PC method)

Grab firmware from that Darthsternie guy and then do this:

https://rentry.org/UpgradeDowngrade

LipefipeFelps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can i setup a modchipped switch using the "official" NH guide for unpatched v1s as base? Ofc skipping the unpatched related parts, like injecting a payload

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +1
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: omg same, it's VERY hot here, too