Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes. After successfully installing the game to your Switch, you may delete the NSP file from your computer. You have no more use of it, other than using it for re-install if need be.
Thanks @Pokepicker ,but I copy them to the switch via usb in hekate option from my smartphone with the OTG and not from the PC, can i do it anyway?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: NeoGranzon

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks @Pokepicker ,but I copy them to the switch via usb in hekate option from my smartphone with the OTG and not from the PC, can i do it anyway?

If the NSP file has been successfully installed, and you are able to boot the game, then yes. You may delete any NSP files you might have on PC/SD card/phone.

NSP files are only used to install games, and not used to actually run them.

mikuchan540

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using aero installer but it always gives me the error code 0X00234c02. I’m using the switch atmosphere 1.2.5, and not sure what is going on. Anyone know how to fix it?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using aero installer but it always gives me the error code 0X00234c02. I’m using the switch atmosphere 1.2.5, and not sure what is going on. Anyone know how to fix it?

Sounds like you have an issue with sigpatches. Do you have the latest patches from iTotalJustice?

SwGirlAdv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi mates!

I just had an error message appearing on the boot of my Switch.
The message says that an error has been found, and to reboot the console by pressing the POWER button, and if it not works, to turn the power of by holding POWER for 12 seconds.
Bellow all that text and the message to contact Nintendo if the error persists.

That error happened when i tried to boot the mtp-server-nx app, via hbmenu 3.5.0, then it booted a black screen with a bunch of repeated texts and it freezed. I waited some seconds and decided to press the home button, it not worked, and i tried to turn the console of holding the power button, it didn't woked at first, and holding the home button there, opened the menu with brigtness and stuff, closing it turned back to the black screen, holding the power button, opened the power menu, then a choose to turn it of, but it didn't woks. After all that, i holded the POWER button for some seconds, and lt turned of, then i tried to boot on RCM mode, but it didn't worked for some reason, then i tried the normal boot, and here the error above was showed, tried many times, but i couldn't boot the console the normal way. Then, i tried the RCM mode again, and i get it to boot Atmosphere, then i choose emunand, and it worked, but now i'm afraid that i will not be able to boot on sysNAND by normal means anymore, here's some more info.
The sysNAND is still on 10.2.0
The emuNAND is on 13.0.0
Latest version of Heckate and Atmosphere
I enabled the use of game cart on AMS and Heckate and just played Super Mario Odissey physical cartridge on there since this update on the EmuNAND.

Hope i made it clear enough. :D

Do anyone know whats happening? Can i fix it to normal boot the console again, or i messed it for good?
I'm grateful for any help.

You're quite welcome but it's really not a problem. Your experience gives you a bit of an edge over someone who is new to this part of gaming. Hekate is another payload injector, it is the equivalent of TWRP recovery on an Android device. It's what is the life support to the device should an issue happen to arise. I haven't used the restore function yet but here is a guide on restoring. That site has everything you would need to know about modding and maintaining your switch. If you didn't create a backup though, there's not much more that I can suggest apart from doing the full wipe using TegraExplorer. If you do get back into sysNAND, you can look through that guide and follow the instructions for creating a backup found here. Good luck and feel free to send me a message if you need.
Hi everyone!

I'd like to tell whomever had this issue with turning on their switch and getting this error: "an error. Press the POWER button and restart the console. If this is not possible, press and hold the POWER button for 12 seconds to turn off to console. If the issue persists, visit Nintendo's support page: support.nintendo.com/switch/error".

Member @Ctindell81 worked with me and we were able to resolve my issue. There's very little online about how to resolve this issue but he was able to tell me what to do to boot sysNAND. Watch this video first. Go through each one. What worked for me was this (quoted from our previous messages)

"You are able to boot into CFW sysNAND from hekate, correct? If yes, then when it's booted can you turn the screen on and off?

If yes to my previous question about booting to sysNAND then my suggestion is to turn it on, go into system settings, turn off wifi and find the sleep and screen lock settings and turn them off. Screen lock is found at settings>(4th entry down) "Lock screen in sleep mode" turned off. Sleep mode is settings>(12th entry down) sleep mode>"auto-sleep (playing on console screen)" set to never. (This shouldn't be kept on at all times, we're just going through trial and error.) Let your switch charge to 100% then do the 15 seconds press with the 3 seconds press followed by another 15 seconds press."

I tried that process, plus did the same on both, my CFW - emu and sysNAND, pressed the POWER button for 20 seconds, then took out the micro SD card, the game cart slot was already empty, then did the POWER button press again two more times, and for some reason this time around it did worked like a charm, now i can boot my system normally. I hope this helps whomever has this problem as it did me.

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone!

I'd like to tell whomever had this issue with turning on their switch and getting this error: "an error. Press the POWER button and restart the console. If this is not possible, press and hold the POWER button for 12 seconds to turn off to console. If the issue persists, visit Nintendo's support page: support.nintendo.com/switch/error".

Member @Ctindell81 worked with me and we were able to resolve my issue. There's very little online about how to resolve this issue but he was able to tell me what to do to boot sysNAND. Watch this video first. Go through each one. What worked for me was this (quoted from our previous messages)

"You are able to boot into CFW sysNAND from hekate, correct? If yes, then when it's booted can you turn the screen on and off?

If yes to my previous question about booting to sysNAND then my suggestion is to turn it on, go into system settings, turn off wifi and find the sleep and screen lock settings and turn them off. Screen lock is found at settings>(4th entry down) "Lock screen in sleep mode" turned off. Sleep mode is settings>(12th entry down) sleep mode>"auto-sleep (playing on console screen)" set to never. (This shouldn't be kept on at all times, we're just going through trial and error.) Let your switch charge to 100% then do the 15 seconds press with the 3 seconds press followed by another 15 seconds press."

I tried that process, plus did the same on both, my CFW - emu and sysNAND, pressed the POWER button for 20 seconds, then took out the micro SD card, the game cart slot was already empty, then did the POWER button press again two more times, and for some reason this time around it did worked like a charm, now i can boot my system normally. I hope this helps whomever has this problem as it did me.
I'm so glad I was able to help resolve this issue for you, I hope this helps others in the future as well. Thanks for the mention as well!

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Folks, my autoRCM AMS switch went black screen trying to boot a homebrew, no matter how long I try to power off, fusee launcher still doesn't recognize it, neither can I get anything on screen. It's been 6 hours and the Pro Controller that was paired is still on and can't be turned off.

Anyone, please, has any tips on what happened or how to fix this?

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

My hacked switch can only boot into AMS via sysnand. emunand just gives black screen after nintendo logo.
Hi there, I would suggest you starting over from scratch. It sounds like your emuNAND wasn't made correctly. Check out this guide and follow it word for word. Proceeding to the next page until it's time to boot. This is the guide I used and haven't had any issues whatsoever. When you follow this guide, you'll lose everything on your SD card so be sure to back up your files if you don't want to lose them. I wouldn't suggest reusing the files from your SD card though, I'd suggest using all the files the guide instructs you to download and place on your card. Also, make sure your card is formatted in FAT32, not exFAT and store your NAND backup on your computer for safe keeping. Hope this helps and if you need more help, send me a message and I'll try to guide you.

Ps, I provided a link that starts at the SD card preparations but if you need, you can start from the very beginning so you are (no pun intended) on the same page as the guide.

Last edited by LegzRwheelz,

dancenumber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, I would suggest you starting over from scratch. It sounds like your emuNAND wasn't made correctly. Check out guide and follow it word for word. Proceeding to the next page until it's time to boot. This is the guide I used and haven't had any issues whatsoever. When you follow this guide, you'll lose everything on your SD card so be sure to back up your files if you don't want to lose them. I would've suggest reusing the files from your SD card though, I'd suggest using all the files the guide instructs you to download and place on your card. Also, make sure your card is formatted in FAT32, not exFAT and store your NAND backup on your computer for safe keeping. Hope this helps and if you need more help, send me a message and I'll try to guide you.

Ps, I provided a link that starts at the SD card preparations but if you need, you can start from the very beginning so you are (no pun intended) on the same page as the guide.
Thank you for that info. Once I have access to that switch again i'll give that a shot.

On my other switch that has worked fine for a long time, suddenly i'm now getting error 0x75B (2347-0003) when I try to open any homebrew. The exception is if i'm in applet mode, then it seems to open just fine.

Anyone have any ideas? SD card is FAT32, so i don't think it'd be corrupted, but its weird that it would just stop working properly without me having done anything.

Reactions: LegzRwheelz

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for that info. Once I have access to that switch again i'll give that a shot.

On my other switch that has worked fine for a long time, suddenly i'm now getting error 0x75B (2347-0003) when I try to open any homebrew. The exception is if i'm in applet mode, then it seems to open just fine.

Anyone have any ideas? SD card is FAT32, so i don't think it'd be corrupted, but its weird that it would just stop working properly without me having done anything.
Your error seems to be related to the hbmenu that's installed, check out this forwarder. It's what I use and it calls on the nro that you keep at the root of your SD card. It's, IMHO far superior to the hbl (homebrew loader). It's a completely new reworked version of 4n's legal homebrew menu with the latest v2.4.1 hbloader also works on the latest firmware, it works so it always boots full applet mode and full ram access and you never have to use the album icon to boot into the homebrew menu. If you need to update the hbmenu, you just drop the latest bro in the root of your SD card. All credit goes to @Reecey for this. Hope this helps.

Note: I corrected a typo in my first response to your post. It initially said "I would've suggest reusing the files from your SD card" and what it was supposed to say is "I wouldn't suggest reusing the files from your SD card". I don't want there to be any confusion.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For @Draxzelex and other expert user in this thread he wanted to ask if there is an homebrew app to be able to record the gameplay of games, to be able to do something like this
7u8DrTy.jpg

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Folks, my autoRCM AMS switch went black screen trying to boot a homebrew, no matter how long I try to power off, fusee launcher still doesn't recognize it, neither can I get anything on screen. It's been 6 hours and the Pro Controller that was paired is still on and can't be turned off.

Anyone, please, has any tips on what happened or how to fix this?
I'm at my wits end here. Please, I need help, willing to pay someone able to get me to fix this.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm at my wits end here. Please, I need help, willing to pay someone able to get me to fix this.

1) Did you hold down power for 15 seconds to ensure it turned completely off and then power back on?

2) Do you have battery power (i.e. not just completely dead?)

Reactions: LegzRwheelz

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1) Did you hold down power for 15 seconds to ensure it turned completely off and then power back on?

2) Do you have battery power (i.e. not just completely dead?)
I think it's back to life now. Must've been on in a bad state but the battery discharged overnight, it's able to load fusee. Loads AMS logo and then a low battery icon, I'll charge it more and try again soon.

Reactions: binkinator

STRAVVA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello guys,
Am I stupid or something strange is happening with my Tinfoil? Tinfoil is up and running on my Switch but I can't see any shop there, I and failed whenever I tried to add a shop, I'm stuck on a step when I need to press "-" to add a new entry in a File Browser on Tinfoil, but I always end up in the Options menu. Nothing is wrong with my joycons, I haven't noticed any issue with them.
Can I edit Tinfoil's file on my Windows and add the Protocol, host, and everything for the shop manually, or you guys can suggest to me what else I can do.
Please help. <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did