Hardware Switch NAND upgrade

Prime420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A 128GB EMMC KLMDGAGEAC-B001 cost on Aliexpress.com only 33$ USD and a replacement board 16$ USD. I think 175$ for a reflowed 128GB is to expensive. But when you can sell it, just do it :D

I found on mouser.de a SDINBDA4-256G for 157€ without shipping. But i think its to expensive.

Onlyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really haven’t herd complaints from locals about cost, but that’s with. 90 day warranty

P3T3

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had trouble getting emmcs myself and I’m in USA but not so anymore XD but 200 usd just for the ic itself is crazy, I charge $225 for an already reflowed 256GB emmc module and $175 for the 128GB.

So you can get 128 for 20$ and board for 10-20 bucks and your charging $175 :/.....
Just as wel people know you in your area as at that price there only ppl you could sell them to...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Looks like that’s where I need to order my supply of themfrom then, been paying $ 61 from AliExpress for the new ics. I thought you had to be in China to use Taobao?
Nah, many Taobao sellers ship internationally. Only problem is the entire site is in Chinese and Google Translate sucks.

nathone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone found a 256GB EMMC which can ordered from europe? I found one on Aliexpress.com but ist will cost 200$ USD.
If you just need a bare emmc module let me know, I'm based in Shanghai and can you one shipped to you for around 140usd. Depending on where you are (postage)

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm amazed blahblah isn't in this thread saying what a pointless and useless mod this is, pointing out that a 256GB SD card is around $40 USD.

But I get that it's because ''you can''.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm amazed blahblah isn't in this thread saying what a pointless and useless mod this is, pointing out that a 256GB SD card is around $40 USD.

But I get that it's because ''you can''.
Pretty much. But now, you can install L.A. Noire without sd. And one can still argue that eMMC is faster and more reliable (although that's not worth the price).

Reactions: gizmomelb

Onlyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much. But now, you can install L.A. Noire without sd. And one can still argue that eMMC is faster and more reliable (although that's not worth the price).

price per GB? hell no, but i love the loading times on the bigger titles i like to play, like botw, and re revelations 2.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I heard that SD card clock was slowed down because there is a design flaw in the SD bus.

Is is possible for the issue with the SD bus to be resolved by a different design SD sub-board? If not, can the internal eMMC sub-board be replaced by a SD slot?

If someone didn't RE schematics and PCB for the eMMC sub-board, I plan to do that at a later time.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are expensive as fock.

That 256GB Emmc is nice but that 256GB nand backup is hard to convince.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks like that’s where I need to order my supply of themfrom then, been paying $ 61 from AliExpress for the new ics. I thought you had to be in China to use Taobao?

I assume this is you, ebay username Sylmods, what a freaking scalper.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    536.2 KB · Views: 220

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.