Hacking Question Switch may be bricked, can I save it?

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere was working fine, and then all of the sudden, a few days later, i found out my switch was dead, so i charged it for a bit, and tried booting the payload woth tegra. but all that happened was the display turned on, and nothing happened. when I pressed the power button, the display turned off for about 1 second before turning back on. what do i do?

Edit: I fixed it!

Last edited by Tempaaaa,

kerelenko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you have autorcm turned on?
That may be the cause. It may have drained the battery.

Leave it plugged in the charger for at least 30mins

If it does not turn on, you may need to open it up, unplug the battery, the reconnect the battery again to reset.

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have autorcm turned on?
That may be the cause. It may have drained the battery.

Leave it plugged in the charger for at least 30mins

If it does not turn on, you may need to open it up, unplug the battery, the reconnect the battery again to reset.
Ill try that and see what happens

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the latest version of Hekate and launch that bin using Tegra.
ill try

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Download the latest version of Hekate and launch that bin using Tegra.
ok it turned on! im on the hekete menu and its showing the battery as like, completely drained, do i do anything from here?

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hold power button 20 seconds
Plug charger in 1+ hour(s)
Un
ill try

ok it turned on! im on the hekete menu and its showing the battery as like, completely drained, do i do anything from here?

Hold power button 20 seconds then release
Charge for 1+ hour
Unplug charger (If you have auto rcm on) you might have to Hold power button 20 seconds then release again
Power on

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold power button 20 seconds
Plug charger in 1+ hour(s)
Un

Hold power button 20 seconds then release
Charge for 1+ hour
Unplug charger (If you have auto rcm on) you might have to Hold power button 20 seconds then release again
Power on
ok i did all of that but when i try to boot it with fusee primary bin it does the same thing i said in the original post

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then what ?
I would let it sit and charge while on Hekate. It'll be slow, but that's probably your best bet.

If you have AutoRCM installed, you should never let the system die, and you should never power off the system. You should always leave it docked and in sleep mode when you are not using it.

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would let it sit and charge while on Hekate. It'll be slow, but that's probably your best bet.

If you have AutoRCM installed, you should never let the system die, and you should never power off the system. You should always leave it docked and in sleep mode when you are not using it.
after its charged, what do i do? because i tried launching fusee from hekete and it gave me the same issue as above

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its at 12
12% should be enough for it to boot Horizon. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card, download the latest version of Atmosphere, put the files and folders onto the root of your SD card (overwriting anything there), and launch the system using the latest version of fusee-primary.

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
12% should be enough for it to boot Horizon. Delete the atmosphere folder from your SD card, download the latest version of Atmosphere, put the files and folders onto the root of your SD card (overwriting anything there), and launch the system using the latest version of fusee-primary.
whats horizon?

Tempaaaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Horizon is the name of the Switch OS. He means for you to try and boot atmosphere. Send fusee-primary via TegraRCM
now when i try to boot fusee-primary, the "sept" logo comes up and then my display does the same thing as the og post

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! thank you so much everyone

Reactions: Natsuru

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now when i try to boot fusee-primary, the "sept" logo comes up and then my display does the same thing as the og post

I FIGURED IT OUT!!! thank you so much everyone
What solved the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_