Hardware [SWITCH LITE] Motherboard fully working, but no display (with working LCD)

Aldoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have 2 Nintendo Switch Lite, one that is fully working, and the other one that is also (almost) fully working (buttons, digitizer, sound, power button, volume and so on..) but it shows no display. When I swap the motherboard from the faulty switch to the working one, the display won't work neither (but everything else is).
I can't see any damage on the motherboard, no bent pins, no water damage, unfortunately I don't have anything for now to solder or check voltage.

If anyone here could have a clue of what the problem could be it would be really cool to tell me :) Thank you !

malicks250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hello, I have 2 Nintendo Switch Lite, one that is fully working, and the other one that is also (almost) fully working (buttons, digitizer, sound, power button, volume and so on..) but it shows no display. When I swap the motherboard from the faulty switch to the working one, the display won't work neither (but everything else is).
I can't see any damage on the motherboard, no bent pins, no water damage, unfortunately I don't have anything for now to solder or check voltage.

If anyone here could have a clue of what the problem could be it would be really cool to tell me :) Thank you !
Hello @Aldoria ,
did you find fix for your console because I have the same issue.
Thanks in advance.

malicks250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Just had a lite in that doe this. The usual faults that cause this were all good as a spare motherboard works.

Clean motherboard really well with toothbrush and ipa
Dry motherboard really well
Tet it out again

If that don't work it might be a faulty back light ic
Hello @Donnie-Burger
Thank for the advise.
Actually the backlight is working and turning on expect we do not have any output on the screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...