Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Dude, people like you are the worst! instead of saying yes or no you just try to put others down. So what if i want to be fully curtain before i spend bunch of money if i wont get what im looking for. I know he said they all seem to be safe, still i want know what is the safest XAW7000XX OR XAW700XX. stop putting people down because theyre dumb

It's one thing to ask if a serial number is patched or not, but you want to know 4 serials, get an answer, don't like the answer because of how knows what reason,
come back with three more serial like we are some kind checking machine. It is really not that hard to check them your self. Is the number below the save serial marked in green? Then buy it. There is no more or less safe, we don't know either.

gerhardstreu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I got a question regarding the switch I just received. According to the first post:

Serials beginning with XAJ4:
XAJ40052X and below are safe to bu
y

My switch has the following serial number: XAJ4004293XXXX.
I didn't expect it to have such a low serial number, since it's from a new Fortnite bundle but it should be hackable right?

Bought in Germany from a big online retailer called Alternate.

Essometer

Needs data
OP
Trophies
Website
none.de
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I got a question regarding the switch I just received. According to the first post:

Serials beginning with XAJ4:
XAJ40052X and below are safe to bu
y

My switch has the following serial number: XAJ4004293XXXX.
I didn't expect it to have such a low serial number, since it's from a new Fortnite bundle but it should be hackable right?

Bought in Germany from a big online retailer called Alternate.
That's correct.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Serial: XAJ70043X (in the OP, this serial number is said to be not safe to buy, probably patched).
Serial on device matches serial on box: Does not match. Probably my Switch as switched out by the seller, I don't know. But it's a brand new Switch.
Region: Jap. The whole box has Japanese writings all around. Bought it off Amazon India and Nintendo hasn't officially released the Switch here. Sellers are obviously selling imported Switches.
Firmware: 4.1.0
Color option: Neon red and blue
Store: Amazon India.
Was a bundle (if yes, which): No bundle. Basic box.
Purchase date: 10th October, 2018
Fusée Gelée works: Yes.

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

jaydee123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello

anyone know if super mario odyssey bundle with the two red joy cons is unpatched
from nintendo store

is there any super mario odyssey bundles patched

percebo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello I ask your help because although I read the beginning it is not clear to me if I console this patched or not, since it is closed and I would like to know if I have to return it.

The serial number is xaj70042333x, in the first box of this post it says that "XAJ70042X and below are safe to buy", but in the list of acontinuacion with the version number appears in the version 4.1.0 among the serial numbers XAJ700319 - XAJ700433 (this in orange) and then in 5.1.0 only the number XAJ700417 that is lower than the previous one and also in orange.

I'm a mess, what do you think, is patched or not?, thanks and sorry i know my inglish is not very good

4get9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It seems that a lot of people are not able to know if the console is patched or not because they are reading the wrong information

In first page we have firmware by serial
And patched/unpatched by serial
And more..

Maybe the first page is not clear for a new visitor
And needs to be modified

If I remember correctly it was not clear for me neither the first time...

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Dude, people like you are the worst! instead of saying yes or no you just try to put others down. So what if i want to be fully curtain before i spend bunch of money if i wont get what im looking for. I know he said they all seem to be safe, still i want know what is the safest XAW7000XX OR XAW700XX. stop putting people down because theyre dumb

Why even bother having a detailed informative op when you can just be too lazy to read it and just ask in the thread? And you wonder why people get annoyed when it happens all the time

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ve try but realy its too hard for me please i need ur help just one time
I am not handfeeding information that is publicly available. Its simple you take your serial number and compare it to the ones posted in the OP. I'll even repost it for you.
aCcMDnL.png

Reactions: GaaraPrime

thorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Careful with that Splatoon 2 bundle. I wanted to go with it too but then realized that the boxes now show "3 months Nintendo Online free". The original box did not show that logo obviously since the service is newer than that bundle. That little detail makes me think that there's a chance the switch found in those boxes might not be the exact same found in the original bundle and could as such be patched. The Splatoon 2 bundle with the original box seems hard to find now.
i saw both versions of splatoon 2 bundle there kinda regretting not getting it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: