Hacking Switch Error Code: 2002-4364 (0x221802)

Desfrosty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Hello,

I want to start by saying I'm kind of new to hacking the Switch and I'm not that knowledgeable about this stuff, so let me explain what happened I was trying to open up some space on my Switch by moving some games from the SD Card to the System Memory, all of this I do in the EmuMMC, I moved 2 games and it all seemed to go well no issues, I then switched to Hekate to put in some games on the SD Card and when I copied them and went back to Hekate and launched the EmuMMC my game came up with the next error "Error Code: 2002-4364 (0x221802)" I will post a screenshot of what comes up when I try to launch it. but the sysnand opens up with no problems. So my best guess is there was a problem when I moved the games to the system memory but I'm unsure how to fix it.

Any help I can get is appreciated since I'm kinda new to this hack. also this is my first post sorry if I posted something wrong.

Attachments

• 20240916_021806.jpg
    20240916_021806.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.