Switch custom themes sharing thread

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by exelix11, Oct 31, 2018.

1. bootmonster

bootmonster GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    United States
    Anyone?

2. exelix11
    OP

exelix11 Developer

pip Developer
    Feb 25, 2015
    Italy
    C:\users\exelix11\
    With latest version of the injector you can make a theme without a bg image, just select the layout and click on build nxtheme. It will have the color of the selected theme as a bg

3. edieric

edieric Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2010
    United States
    Hi, Could you please share your street fighter theme to me? Many thanks!

Last edited by edieric, May 1, 2019
    Broduskii, Yoni Arousement and FoxSiR like this.
  4. Nil0X

Nil0X Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2019
    Germany
    Artorias the Abysswalker. Dark Souls. Naruto min2. Naruto Minimalistic.

did some themes today ^^
    Google Drive
    /drive/folders/1DSVZt8ZgyLAmKx20dZBLCEC2si5ZQdAi?usp=sharing

Last edited by Nil0X, May 19, 2019
    Liv2MsTrb8T and Supreme23 like this.
  5. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2017
    United States
    Nil0X likes this.
  6. HexadecimalMantis

HexadecimalMantis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2019
    United States
    I like to keep my themes simple.

Attached Files:

Supreme23 likes this.
  7. Nil0X

Nil0X Newbie

Newcomer
    May 18, 2019
    Germany
    found a way to post the link. ;D

Last edited by Nil0X, May 19, 2019
    Supreme23 likes this.
  8. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    I tried to make some sort of "Simpler" menu based on this one, without the Mario stamps in the back, and this is what I got so far:

New Simple Red & Grey Menu Theme

Let me know what do you guys think.
    Also, this is my first time doing anything Switch theme related, so I am a noob in terms of what to do to actually get this theme working on my Switch.

Anyone can help me out to do so?

Attached Files:

RahFah and Supreme23 like this.
  9. SethPDA

SethPDA Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2018
    Hungary
  10. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    I managed to get it working.
    I didn't imagine it was that easy, all I needed was to boot the Theme injector, select what menu section to edit, and select the images. That was it, then use NX Theme in Homebrew Launcher to inject them.
    I thought I would need to dump the scz files and then edit them, but turns out I didn't even need them.

11. SethPDA

SethPDA Member

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2018
    Hungary
    Well actually, that was the case before NX themes were a thing.

ShadowOne333 likes this.
  12. CassioAug

CassioAug Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2019
    Brazil
    Could someone share with me only the layout?

I want a layout that doesn't have the "news" and "eshop" buttons (and properly align the other buttons, of course), and that's closer to the original theme. Actually, I like @Dichotomy754 a lot as well, but the ones included in the NX Theme Injector still have these two buttons.

Yoni Arousement likes this.
  13. RCP90totheface

RCP90totheface Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2018
    United States
    I know this is probably supernoob stuff...but once I have a few custom themes, how can I set the view so I can see several lines of games - aside from just going to the 'all software' tab? I'd like to have this as the main menu screen without having to navigate there, if poss...

14. Yoni Arousement

Yoni Arousement GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2009
    United States
    Attached Files:

15. dxxshore

dxxshore Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2019
    United States
    Magalia
    Here's my youjo senki theme
    pm me if you want me to send you a link, I just can't get custom buttons to work. Keeps coming up blank. 2019101122563700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D. 2019101122562700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D. 2019101122564600-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D. 2019101122565500-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.
    Didn't realize you couldn't use colors in buttons

Last edited by dxxshore, Oct 14, 2019
  16. Jbg

Jbg Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2018
    United States
  17. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Hey guys
    So...I've been creating my own Switch Themes for quite a while and thought it was about time I shared some of them.

I have alot of different themes, many of which are animé inspired and some are semi NSFW (not necessarily the animé based ones). There are NO nudes, so it should be fine, but otherwise I'll appreciate a heads up from a mod and I'll remove the theme in question.

What's special about my themes is the amount of customization they allow. All themes come with different images for each menu - usually lockscreen, homemenu, settings and allapps - and I always include multiple - 2+ - layouts with the homemenu and sometimes multiple image choices for ex. the homemenu and lockscreen.

Not all my themes will work on latest FW - 9.0.1 - and so those that do will have the FW number in the package, eg. "Sheikah Slate OS Theme 9.0.1" should work fine on that Firmware, but "Badass Girls of Fairy Tail (no FW number)" won't (lockscreen will be broken). I might update a theme if people request it though.

I plan on uploading 2 themes a day from now on and we'll see how things go. Anyway, enough of my rambling, here are the two Themes for today:

AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings. AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings. AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. SettingsCloseUp. SettingsWorld. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings. AllApps.

EDIT: Fairy Tail - Natsu X Lucy ALSO work for 9.0.1!!!

EDIT 2: Day 2, another two themes. 1 animé theme and 1 NSFW. These are NOT compatible with 9.0.1!!! The Rosalina theme have 2 more theme options than what is shown here, 1 for Lockscreen and 1 for settings

Attached Files:

Last edited by XaneTenshi, Oct 18, 2019
  18. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Gonna take my chances with a double post this time. Another two themes are ready. This time we have another Zelda theme, inspired by Breath of The Wild. Second Theme is from Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, although that might be hard to tell, because they are "just" scenery images. Looks really good though. Enjoy

Note: Zelda theme won't work for 9.0.1!!!

EDIT: ...And another set of Switch Themes are ready. Today we have a NSFW Peach theme aswell an animé theme, Sasuke from Naruto Shippuuden. They both should work with FW 9.0+. Enjoy

EDIT ABCD123Blabla: Zelda DayNight Cycle has been updated with more layout options and now also supports 9.0.1!!

AllApps. HomeMenuDay. LockscreenNight. Settings. AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings. AllApps. HomeMenuBeachPeach. HomeMenuPrincessBitch. Lockscreen. LockscreenBorder. Settings. Lockscreen. HomeMenu. AllApps. Settings. UserPage.

Attached Files:

Last edited by XaneTenshi, Nov 5, 2019
  19. Weltenfeind666

Weltenfeind666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2019
    Germany
    are there more themes for 9.0.1?

20. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Sorry for the delay, I've been too busy/tired to post new ones. Here you go.

Fairy Tail Theme featuring Erza. This theme is especially nice since the Settings image was used specifically because it works well with the black theme (white text on screen). 2nd Theme is a treat too, a NSFW theme featuring the girls from Dead or Alive Extreme 3. Both themes will work on 9.0.1.

By the way, I would appreciate a comment or something on these. Not just for the thanks, but also because I can't keep double posting and apparently there is also a limit to how many files I can attach to 1 post. Partly why I haveb't uploaded anything new in a while.

Mandatory edit that was gonna come sooner than later: Forgot to mention I've also updated the Breath of The Wild theme posted above to support 9.0.1. Do check that out too;)

AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings. UserPage. AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings.

Attached Files:

Last edited by XaneTenshi, Nov 5, 2019
    Weltenfeind666 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted