Switch custom themes sharing thread

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by exelix11, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Weltenfeind666

Weltenfeind666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2019
    Germany
    thanks and nice work, but I'm looking for some more Nintendo specific themes, like the old Breath Of The Wild Theme that you've made, maybe you have some more Zelda, Luigi, Mario Kart, Pokémon or Xenboblade themes for 9.0.1? I would like to to try some new themes, (btw I'm using the Hotline Miami theme, don't know where its from actually, it's also cool and fresh but not that theme I was looking for on the Switch :D) the DOA is also sweet.

PS. Some Crash Bandicoot or Spyro is also nice to see, if some creative person had time to make a beautiful one :D

XaneTenshi do you have a own blogspot, archive or something to see a full gallery of your work (for 9.0.1) don't know if some more people are active in making themes, thanks ;)

2. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Sorry, but I don't really do Mario Kart, Luigi or Xenoblade Themes. But I do have som more Zelda Themes lying around. They are not quite up-to-date and some are still WIP, but I can easily update some of them and post if you want;) Haven't really done Pokémon yet, but I am definitely open to that.

I don't really know how many people are actively working on themes currently, but did you checkout the themes on Reddit?

There are themes for both Pokemon Sword & Shield and Luigi's Mansion there.

Also check out this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/get-your-nintendo-switch-custom-themes-here.525185/

The guy has made some incredibly beautiful themes and also have some Pokëmon Let's go themes aswell as Xenoblade. I don't know if they currently work with 9.0+ though.

Edit. Hmm...Looks like the themes from the last link I posted might not even work with FW 8.0. Sorry bout that.

Last edited by XaneTenshi, Nov 6, 2019
  3. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Luigi's Mansion 3
    I found this amazing thema with google search. Thanks @NSX for this extraordinary thema.

luigi1. luigi 2. luigi 3. luigi 4. luigi 5. luigi 6.

Attached Files:

4. dnetbandit

dnetbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    does the Luigi's Mansion 3 work with SXOS 2.9.2 on firmware 9.0.1???

D.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Good afternoon, but is the Luigi's Mansion 3 theme compatible with sxos 2.9.2 and Original firmware 9.0.1??

D.

FXDX likes this.
  5. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Yes it is compatible except 'Lock screen'. That part you don't install.

6. dnetbandit

dnetbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    Thank you for your quick response.. but if the lock screen doesn't get installed, then what is the first image in the series?? is that a lock screen but only for another custom firmware??

D.

FXDX likes this.
  7. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Yes, it is compatible with ofw 8.1.0. I didn't try another custom firmware,

Last edited by FXDX, Nov 8, 2019
  8. dnetbandit

dnetbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2007
    United States
    thank you.. appreciate the help..

D.

FXDX likes this.
  9. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Hey guys

New themes are out. Today will be entirely animé themes. Another Fairy Tail theme featuring the girls in action, aswell as an Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou theme featuring Shea. They should both work for 9.0+. As usual, there are several layout options for HomeMenu, but only 1 sample is shown here. The Fairy Tail theme has an additional Lockscreen, but I don't currently have a sample of that.

BTW, new Zelda theme will be up tomorrow (this one is for you @Weltenfeind666).

AllApps. HomeMenuErza. HomeMenuLucy. Lockscreen. Settings. AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. SettingsDark. AllApps.

Attached Files:

FXDX likes this.
  10. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Thema, Zelda BOTW AnimNx. I have not yet tested on 9.0.1, but the 'Lock screen' option may not be installed. Who can test to post a result.
    Thanks @NSX for this thema.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

Attached Files:

XaneTenshi likes this.
  11. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Nov 24, 2013
    Denmark
    Hey guys
    Theme time XD. I only have a single theme for today, but more are on the way;) Today is yet another Zelda based theme, Skyward Sword! Updated to be compatible with FW 9.0+.

BTW, if you are experiencing any issues with my themes, don't hesitate to reach out to me. If a theme shows as having support for 9.0+, it means it should technically support everything up to that Firmware version, but I can only test on 8.1.0 myself. Anyway, as always, enjoy:)

AllApps. HomeMenu. Lockscreen. Settings.

Attached Files:

FXDX likes this.
  12. lovac

lovac Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    Just Dropping this here, Gen III Perfection for SXOS.

2019111017544700-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D. 2019111017545500-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D. 2019111017550400-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.

Original Credit: Zerudez @ Deviantart

Gen III Perfection 3267 x 2000(CUnet)(noise_scale)(Level1).

Attached Files:

Last edited by lovac, Nov 10, 2019
    Broduskii and FXDX like this.
  13. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019
    Costa Rica
    Thema, Mario Maker 2 AnimNx. I have not yet tested on 9.0.1
    Thanks @NSX for this thema.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

Attached Files:

14. KiiWii

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Is there a theme with a higher amount of icons compared to normal?

like instead of having to click the icon to show all games, its always in that view?

FXDX likes this.
  15. Dichotomy754

Dichotomy754 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 11, 2018
    United States
    Here you go, recently updated for two user compatibility. I'm not sure if its 9.0 compatible, but if not I'll fix it when I get home tonight.
    Dark Fantasy Home.

Edit: I think I misread what you meant. I don't think it's actually possible to increase the total number of games on the home screen beyond 12.

Attached Files:

Last edited by Dichotomy754, Nov 11, 2019
    FXDX and KiiWii like this.
  16. 73173v2

73173v2 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2019
    Mexico
  17. FXDX

FXDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2019