Homebrew RELEASE Switch Backup Manager 1.0

Does version 1.1.0 works for you when adding nsp?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GibaBR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Version 1.1.3

Changelog:
* get correct XCI Game Revision, fix #37 by @garoxas / @Garou;
* Fixed filter for content type (dlc, base game, update) not working. Also, this filter is now saved on program preferences (will persist between sessions);
* Separate renaming paterns for XCI and NSP files;
* User can now limit filename size for NSP files.

Reactions: PrixM and Garou

GreyFoxRTX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. Sorry about that. I tried to fix it but coudn't and I can't reproduce the error here.

It still works. It's a weird error, upon opening the app each time it works, but if I go to scan games or add a folder, then the DPI gets all messed up.

diigimatrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It still works. It's a weird error, upon opening the app each time it works, but if I go to scan games or add a folder, then the DPI gets all messed up.
Have you tried using the new features of windows scaling in Windows 10 for apps? Sorted one of my problems with a different app on my Samsung Galaxy Book 10.6.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

stewacide

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Same for me, but I actually *have* to trigger the de-scaling by scanning a folder for all the controls to show up (it works fine then, it's just all super tiny)

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, the version 1.1.3 doesn't scan subfolder on the XCI mode. The 1.1.1 did.
Plus, some XCI on the root are not reconnized, but if I add them one by one BM list manager semms to show the correct informations.

The version on the titlebar is wrong (1.1.2 instead of 1.1.3).

GibaBR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The version on the titlebar is wrong (1.1.2 instead of 1.1.3).
I noticed that today. You can download it again to show the correct version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, the version 1.1.3 doesn't scan subfolder on the XCI mode. The 1.1.1 did.
Plus, some XCI on the root are not reconnized, but if I add them one by one BM list manager semms to show the correct informations.

Sorry, but, are you sure about it? I just tested it again to be sure and it still works. Also, nobody else has complained about that. Are you using a network drive? Can you try to put some files on a different directory just to give it a try?

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, but, are you sure about it? I just tested it again to be sure and it still works. Also, nobody else has complained about that. Are you using a network drive? Can you try to put some files on a different directory just to give it a try?

Just tried to download again (version on title bar fixed :) ), reconfigured from scratch and it's the same. no subfolder scan.
On the root there are some files not recognized during the scan. this is the error showing up on the log section:
in System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
in System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
in System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
in System.Version.Parse(String input)
in Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.GetFileData(String filepath)
in Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.AddFiles(String[] files, String fileType)

When it happens it stops to scan. In my case the errore happens 3 files from the last, so there are 4 files missing.

However the 1.1.3 has a strange behaviour. Now it's not scanning the NSP folder...
I just tried again the 1.1.1 and it has no issue at all.

Last edited by ss3,
Reactions: Garou

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried to download again (version on title bar fixed :) ), reconfigured from scratch and it's the same. no subfolder scan.
On the root there are some files not recognized during the scan. this is the error showing up on the log section:
in System.Version.VersionResult.SetFailure(ParseFailureKind failure, String argument)
in System.Version.TryParseComponent(String component, String componentName, VersionResult& result, Int32& parsedComponent)
in System.Version.TryParseVersion(String version, VersionResult& result)
in System.Version.Parse(String input)
in Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.GetFileData(String filepath)
in Switch_Backup_Manager.Util.AddFiles(String[] files, String fileType)

When it happens it stops to scan. In my case the errore happens 3 files from the last, so there are 4 files missing.

However the 1.1.3 has a strange behaviour. Now it's not scanning the NSP folder...
I just tried again the 1.1.1 and it has no issue at all.
This is likely due to the latest changes that enable detection of XCI scene release revision
Do you mind to test adding files one by one and let me know which XCI causing that error because I've tested with the ones I have and couldn't reproduce the issue
Thanks

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is likely due to the latest changes that enable detection of XCI scene release revision
Do you mind to test adding files one by one and let me know which XCI causing that error because I've tested with the ones I have and couldn't reproduce the issue
Thanks

One is Wonderboy

Reactions: ipkryss

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
One is Wonderboy
Do you have the Title ID (you can get it by using the old SBM or use XCI Explorer or hactool)
I need to know the exact one that you have

And since I don't have the game myself, if anyone have one and willing to do some hactool magic to get the files I need, shoot me a message so I can assist you with more details. Thanks

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have the Title ID (you can get it by using the old SBM or use XCI Explorer or hactool)
I need to know the exact one that you have

And since I don't have the game myself, if anyone have one and willing to do some hactool magic to get the files I need, shoot me a message so I can assist you with more details. Thanks

the id is 0100256006BF8000

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
alright, it's the US version then (bbb-h-abtcb)

now if anyone has this game and want to help me with extracting some files using hactool please let me know

version 1.1.1a
upload_2018-8-24_17-11-21.png

version 1.1.3
upload_2018-8-24_17-9-55.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-24_17-9-26.png
    upload_2018-8-24_17-9-26.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 95
  • upload_2018-8-24_17-10-59.png
    upload_2018-8-24_17-10-59.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 78

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah I get it. I'm not saying that I didn't believe you when you said this game cause error with the latest version of SBM ^_^
someone has already raised the same issue in the github

now what I need to fix this issue is to have all the control.nacp files inside the XCI
unfortunately I don't have this game, so I need someone to extract these files for me
if you are familiar with hactool and willing to help, just PM me :). basically what you need to do is to replicate these steps I detailed here https://github.com/gibaBR/Switch-Backup-Manager/issues/37

ss3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah I get it. I'm not saying that I didn't believe you when you said this game cause error with the latest version of SBM ^_^
someone has already raised the same issue in the github

now what I need to fix this issue is to have all the control.nacp files inside the XCI
unfortunately I don't have this game, so I need someone to extract these files for me
if you are familiar with hactool and willing to help, just PM me :). basically what you need to do is to replicate these steps I detailed here https://github.com/gibaBR/Switch-Backup-Manager/issues/37

version 1.0.3e

Attachments

• control.zip
    388 bytes · Views: 55
Reactions: Garou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him