Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

ggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here can send me the following stationery:
*Pokemon Black and White 2 (two and three)
*The Denpa Men (both)
*New Year 2013 (2)
If you have received more stationery that was not posted here please send them too. THANKS A LOT!!!! :D
MY 3DS Friend Code is: 4124-5591-4093.

dragon0407

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Could you please send me the following stationery:
*Pokemon Black and White 2 (two and three)
*The Denpa Men (both)
*New Year 2013 (2)
If you have received more stationery that was not posted here please send them too. THANKS A LOT!!!! :D
MY 3DS Friend Code is: 4124-5591-4093
Hey ggg I have added you to my list please add me and I will start to send stationary.
FC: 0001-4509-0134

ggg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ggg I have added you to my list please add me and I will start to send stationary.
FC: 0001-4509-0134
Just received them!THANKS! If you receive more stationery on the future please send it to me. I can send you any stationery you want, just tell me which one you need?

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2013-01-13 15.09.06.jpg

Here is a pic of Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (3).

I am not sure to the date of it & this is a junk copy only.

Tyeforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 1474
Here is a pic of Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (3).

I am not sure to the date of it & this is a junk copy only.
That's when it was as far as I know. I received it from a friend that day, but I dunno if it had been available before that. The online Swapnote community hasn't been as active when it comes to bringing new stationery to attention as it used it be...

YoshiRider123

運命を変える
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nsider2.com
XP
Country
United States
That's when it was as far as I know. I received it from a friend that day, but I dunno if it had been available before that. The online Swapnote community hasn't been as active when it comes to bringing new stationery to attention as it used it be...
That's weird of you to say, because you yourself on the NeoGAF forums said on the 10th that the new stationery was available.

I honestly think the slump is simply coming from the elusiveness of the Denpa Men stationery. We got the New Year's stationery up pretty quickly, as I recall.

Rhyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is anyone willing to send me:
I Fight Dragons
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's 3D Wonderland
Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's ... (2)
MH Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village (3)
Culdcept
Mario Tennis OPEN (Peach)
Iwata's Nintendo Direct (2)
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 (2)
Crashmo
Denpa Ningen RPG 2
Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (2)
Happy New Year 2013 (2)
Denpa Ningen RPG 2 (3)

My 3DS FC is 2621-2925-8806
PM or w/e if you are willing to send me these stationaries :)

Tyeforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird of you to say, because you yourself on the NeoGAF forums said on the 10th that the new stationery was available.

I honestly think the slump is simply coming from the elusiveness of the Denpa Men stationery. We got the New Year's stationery up pretty quickly, as I recall.
I say it because usually someone posts about it before I even receive it. With the last few stationeries, I've had multiple people send me the stationery before I've even seen mention of it online. Like you said, I was the first person to post about the new Denpa Men stationery on NeoGAF, and that was after three friends had sent me it earlier that day. I only posted because I was shocked that no one else had said anything. I just find it odd, because usually there's news of new stationery as soon as it pops up, lol.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One possible reason why this one was slower than the last few is simple. It's no longer the "holidays". More people are back at work/school now.

Though, with that said, this one also might have been one of those notes only sent to players of the original or such limited delivery... may take more time to roll out completely.

YoshiRider123

運命を変える
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nsider2.com
XP
Country
United States
I say it because usually someone posts about it before I even receive it. With the last few stationeries, I've had multiple people send me the stationery before I've even seen mention of it online. Like you said, I was the first person to post about the new Denpa Men stationery on NeoGAF, and that was after three friends had sent me it earlier that day. I only posted because I was shocked that no one else had said anything. I just find it odd, because usually there's news of new stationery as soon as it pops up, lol.
Oh, I'm kind of assuming you were referring to the 1/13 date that's actually on the image you were quoting rather than when you actually did say you heard of it. My mistake, probably.

You could be right that there may be a slump in relaying new stationery in general, but I just want to be optimistic.

Tyeforce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm kind of assuming you were referring to the 1/13 date that's actually on the image you were quoting rather than when you actually did say you heard of it. My mistake, probably.

You could be right that there may be a slump in relaying new stationery in general, but I just want to be optimistic.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the date. XD And I could've sworn that the post I quoted said the 10th, lol. Yeah, the date I was talking about was the 10th, not the 13th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye