Hacking SW64 on Wii - Injected S&P VC Channel

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm having this problem :

naamlooszc0.png

I have the common-key in the same directory!

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wacko.gif
Help! Been trying to inject Sin and Punishment with the New Tetris.

Problem is I don´t even need to try to inject because wadpacker is putting out a wad that is LARGER than the original.
I´ve tried to install it anyway and naturally it fails. It opens it O.K., then quits when it tries to install the ticket. (the -4100 error I think)

Original wad size 46.546KB
Output (title.wad) 46.727KB

I also installed the original and it works. Redownloaded from another source, but all the sizes remain exactly the same.

Anyone have a clue?

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Willemoke said:
I'm having this problem :

naamlooszc0.png

I have the common-key in the same directory!

Again, common-key file goes here:

c:\documents and settings\user\.wii\

Of course "user" is your user at windows.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
no its not

common key should be at the same directory as a file only not .bin

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tried that both, when I place the common-key in C:\documents and settings\administrator\wii It's gives me the same error, when I place the common-key in the same map as the wadpacker without extension, I get under ticket OK. Signing ticket... 387 it. OK, then again cannot open common-key: No such file or directory.

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
Willemoke said:
tried that both, when I place the common-key in C:\documents and settings\administrator\wii It's gives me the same error, when I place the common-key in the same map as the wadpacker without extension, I get under ticket OK. Signing ticket... 387 it. OK, then again cannot open common-key: No such file or directory.

The folder is not "wii", it is ".wii".

sigma.nl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bfgr_wadtools_039a didn't work for me (put it in the .wii directory), but with kike's version 0.00007 and renaming the common-key to common-key.bin and put it in the
same dir as the packager I got a title.wad output with the correct size.
Didn't test the output but I'll think it's working.

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
suloku said:
Willemoke said:

The folder is not "wii", it is ".wii".

when I try to remame or just name a map called .wii, I get a message saying that I should type in a filename:S

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, when I start injectuwad, it all go's well, it askes me if i want to inject after a while, I type in Y, then it starts wadpacker, but that only says, USAGE : ticket_file etc.
as you can see here

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6538/helpxv5.jpg

what am i doing wrong? A wad has been made, called vc-southpark.z64, but when I instal this wad, pokemon snap still boots.

Help? Sorry for beïng a total noob.

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Willemoke said:
Okay, when I start injectuwad, it all go's well, it askes me if i want to inject after a while, I type in Y, then it starts wadpacker, but that only says, USAGE : ticket_file etc.
as you can see here

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6538/helpxv5.jpg

what am i doing wrong? A wad has been made, called vc-southpark.z64, but when I instal this wad, pokemon snap still boots.

Help? Sorry for beïng a total noob.
Delete the wadpacker.exe your using now.

Download http://rapidshare.com/files/109948573/wadp....00007.rar.html

Put that in your folder and rename wadpacker.exe

Then it should work fine. Problem is you were using bfgr's wadpacker which is wrong.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn it.

I'm still having the same issue I was having earlier. I get error installing ticket ret (-1400) when installing the wad to my Wii using Wad Installer 2.1 by Wanikoko.

I'm following the tutorial in the readme that comes with the newest Injectuwad, the one with TG16 support.

I'm using bfgr_wadtools_v039a, wadpacker-VERSION_0.00007, WadTool (don't know if there is another version), and common-key.bin from both the Blaze release and from other places I had gotten it from back when Trucha Signer first came out. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Edit 3: Damn it. I really thought it was going to work. I'm not getting the common-key error anymore now that I placed it in my doc/settings/user/.wii directory, but I still get the ret (-1400) error.

It's not like I can't install any channel, I've installed a couple, but they were scene releases unmodified.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
They install just fine but after the Classic Controller screen the screen remains black. I can press Home and return to the menu so I know the Wii didn't crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2