¡Kabito!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just recived this e-mail:

1712793951246.png

So the Ninjas keep their battle some Shuriken flied also towards Discord.

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
like i commented on the gitlab news: no mainstream place will be safe for them, they'll have to secure their own places, but that takes money, know how and the right hosts and country(ies) to host stuff.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm sure Nintendo lawyers doing good mario games, yes. I'm waiting their Super Mario Attorney Trilogy coming this year
Sometimes I forget Nintendo makes games and isn’t just a legal firm

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Just found this:
Founder speaking: Current Situation and Future Plans
Dear everyone who is reading this:
My Discord account was disabled, and have seen notifications of the Discord server is "slated to be deleted". HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A DMCA TAKEDOWN. I am still not yet aware of the full scope of the damage, or who filed this report. I have contacted Discord but is still waiting for a response. Hence, the instructions for my team are as follows:
  1. Infrastructure division: Get a self hosted chatting platform up ASAP, email everyone's email address to each of our team members.
  2. Development division: Back up local copies of the source code, including the wiki, contact my email address ASAP
  3. Administrative division: Make sure everyone is not panicking, we will get through this situation
  4. Legal divison: email me ASAP
We will get through this, no matter what hardship we face
EDIT: unix time 1712820080: no updates from discord side, please continue your current assigned development task as planned. We will figure this situation out. Again, update me via the suyu.dev email once our chat platform is ready

Source- Reddit

Reactions: AlamosIT

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
- rip if true

For example: - We are officially leaving Suyu due to its radioactivity (For example, the Switch SDK has been used illegally within the previous Yuzu developer team, which effectively makes the whole code radioactive. The only way we can fix that is if Nintendo specifically tells us what they have a problem with, but obviously, that won't happen).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they knew they were fucked so they took the rest of their patreon money and ran like cowards. but doing that has now unleashed nintendos DMCado upon all homebrew because they know they can get away with it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated