smileipb2.png

Get a sense of humour I say!
yaypsp.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
A staff member suspended his account because it was assumed at the time that his account may have been hijacked. We obviously now know that isn't the case and the account has since been unbanned.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
dice said:
A staff member suspended his account because it was assumed at the time that his account may have been hijacked. We obviously now know that isn't the case and the account has since been unbanned.

There you go fellas p1ngpong political pressure has unsuspended our beloved jph, these ruthless tyrants collapsed under our revolution. Mess with jph or anyone else again in this manner and we shall overthrow you fools!
mad.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
dice said:

There you go fellas p1ngpong political pressure has unsuspended our beloved jph, these ruthless tyrants collapsed under our revolution. Mess with jph or anyone else again in this manner and we shall overthrow you fools!
mad.gif

Damn it how did you get more posts than me!?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Well in an unexpected turn of developments it seems some kind of political assassination has taken place here!

This is breaking news, I dont know what has happened but JPH is GONE! http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=44619

Somehow the fallen supervisor puck the joker seems to be involved! Was jph a puck alternate account all along? At this early stage it is hard to say, amongst the chaos information is thin on the ground!

More on this late breaking story when we know more!

???- Head of EOF news

unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.