Suspend me?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian Uranium said:
p1ngpong said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
??? said:
This isnt a joke, we want answers here, why was he banned?

All you perverts can talk about is dusty necrophilia, disgusting, go get pucked!
mad.gif

- B-Blue
He stole office stationary, and in these times of financial crisis we need all the fleshlights we can get.

Oh ffs just make some out of some pot noodles, they work the same and are much more delicious!
yaypsp.gif
Wow I bow to you! Not only will it solve our sexual needs but it'll also save time in having to prepare the noodles with special sauce!

Staying away from Toni's noodles though, noodles shouldn't glow.

Damn, I did color my noodles black to cover the glow, but some noodles just don't give up, you know!

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
da_head said:
wtf jph got banned? y?
Because JPH stole a crowbar and was in the GBAtemp hotel front office retrieving a note under a file cabinet that possibly contained the number to open it.
JPH while lifting the cabinet with the crowbar, made a mistake which created a loud bang.
Costello heard the loud bang and kicked JPH out of the GBAtemp hotel...

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
agentgamma said:
da_head said:
wtf jph got banned? y?
Because JPH stole a crowbar and was in the GBAtemp hotel front office retrieving a note under a file cabinet that possibly contained the number to open it.
JPH while lifting the cabinet with the crowbar, made a mistake which created a loud bang.
Costello heard the loud bang and kicked JPH out of the GBAtemp hotel...
Nice... But can't he press "try again"?
unsure.gif

Onelouder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spirit of Jph came last nite and told me to revive an old thread because he remembered to make sure no shit was diminishing his gr8 name:

No he made a mistake obviously (the warning level meter is tiny; easy to accidentally decrease when increasing..vice versa) , he was probably being nice and lowering your warning level since he was in a good mood and has a kind warm heart.. thats not to say you dont deserve the warning. in fact you should be banned for being such a useless cock who spams threads and tries to be liked by others (almost as if youre trying to force people to like you).

cool avatar by the way. its gay as fuck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?