Survival Knife Recommendation

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a survival knife. Something that will strap on to my arm or leg. It's got to be able to be shipped to California. Looking for about an 8 inch blade.

Thanks in advance,
Z

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not all that familiar with California blade laws/regulations and I have better things to do this morning than a crash course in it.
Assuming you only need a knife and do not want fishing line or anything like that stashed in the hilt then much like I would look to Arctic rifles I would also look to knifes made to stand it there. That I have used I quite like the Swedish Fallkniven F1
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Survival-Therm...3896&sr=8-2

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What are you looking to use it for? Like, surviving lost in the wild, hunting to stay alive, protecting yourself from bears and and whittling tools out of the local fauna? Or wandering around town feeling like a big man and hoping you don't get stopped and searched by the police?

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Few things, me and a cousin sometimes go to a beach and do some fishing. I have a spear gun but I need a knife to complement it. One time we shot a horned shark. Yes, they were an endangered species which is why we had to cut the cord and let it (and our barbed tip) go.

Another reason is sometimes we go hunting and they make a useful utility when we overnight camp in the woods =P.

FAST6191 said:
I am not all that familiar with California blade laws/regulations and I have better things to do this morning than a crash course in it.
Assuming you only need a knife and do not want fishing line or anything like that stashed in the hilt then much like I would look to Arctic rifles I would also look to knifes made to stand it there. That I have used I quite like the Swedish Fallkniven F1
http://www.amazon.com/Pilot-Survival-Therm...3896&sr=8-2

Thanks for the recommendation!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up