Surprise Package

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so today I have FINALLY received the free EA game I was promised so long ago. If you don't know the story behind it, in short my Rock Band guitar had some problems, replacement guitar took too long to come, so I was told to pick a game from a list of EA Games and choose one to get free. The game that I choose from the list, which can be found here, was skate. and it came in today... the only problem is that I still have other unopened, unplayed games that I need to... y'know... open and play. Those games are Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, and Mass Effect(and I guess I have The Darkness too).

Anyways, really unsure of which one to go to next... they are just sitting there... taunting me... especially when I'm playing Rock Band. Anyways, I'm rambled for far too long now to the point of boring myself so... that's it for this time.

-
SpikeySmiley.png

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect all this summer. It's been the best summer of videogames in a long time.

I've been wanting to get skate (or at least rent it) since I played the demo. Hope you enjoy it.

Why not just start playing them all? If you've got the time on your hands you can enjoy each of them, then when you get a little tired of one just pop in another disc till eventually you complete them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)