SUPPORT T.B.R.A

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got our B.R.A. slingshot in the making!! Equipped with dual rock launchers!

bra.jpg

And to top it off, I have just received information that Orc is planning a sneak attack with Gundams!! (Highlight his post!)

Suddenly, I'm in this mess... :/ I support neither side!
I don't want to join! I'm an observer...
I just want to wear bras!
and eradicate war!

OBSERVER?! HAH! FUCK THAT!
WE BEGIN THE ARMED INTERVENTION TO ALL WARFARE WITH GUNDAM!

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got our B.R.A. slingshot in the making!! Equipped with dual rock launchers!

bra.jpg

And to top it off, I have just received information that Orc is planning a sneak attack with Gundams!! (Highlight his post!)

Suddenly, I'm in this mess... :/ I support neither side!
I don't want to join! I'm an observer...
I just want to wear bras!
and eradicate war!

OBSERVER?! HAH! FUCK THAT!
WE BEGIN THE ARMED INTERVENTION TO ALL WARFARE WITH GUNDAM!
Good job Darthyoshi.You have have gone up in rank.Also........ATTACK ORC! BEAT HIM DOWN WITH OUR 1337 TIGHT BRAZ!!!!!!!!!11!

crappypappy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am very loyal to TBRA! Where TBRA goes, I will follow, anywhere, that you lead me.

However, I do have a medical condition. I simply must be ranked right above CruddyBuddy so I can order him around. Otherwise I will vomit my own brains. I eagerly await your response.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am very loyal to TBRA! Where TBRA goes, I will follow, anywhere, that you lead me.

However, I do have a medical condition. I simply must be ranked right above CruddyBuddy so I can order him around. Otherwise I will vomit my own brains. I eagerly await your response.
Mr.President says:
picz of said u r gurl?

S

scubersteve

I would like to point out, that a victoria's secret catalogue sells tight bras for a lot more than a lot of things.
So, I have devised a plan for those who are pinching pennies.

click! =D

unfortunately, this is an image loop, so you MAY see some disturbing images.

ALSO:
I PROPOSE THE TBRA SCALE FOR LEVEL OF TBRAS!
A
B
C
D
DD
E
F
G
H

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sir, you're not the best strategically are you? Without the high ranking General and Flag officers your country is doomed. You have jumpman as a Captain who will only provide combat leadership and you have yourself as President who is a civilian. You need someone with battlefield experience and General level leadership in order for tight bra to be safe. My 2 cents as a soldier. I still proudly salute the tight bra!

S

scubersteve

A BUMP IS REQUIRED IN THIS THREAD!
are bumps allowed in the testing area?
I assume that they are.
If not, I will now contribute something meaningful to this thread.

In DKR DS, the barrel roll is mildly noob in comparison to the N64 version.

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Attention T.B.R.A! We will have our own first Online gaming night just for T.B.R.A! We will call this event "T.B.R.A.O.G.N"(OGN=Online gaming night.)
Our first event will be held on Friday! Starts at 9:00pm(East side,USA)(I'm in the NY time line) Our first game shall be SSBB! Make sure to add your friend codes here and i will add them to a list on the front page.

S

scubersteve

aaaauuggh....
i don't have a wii.
I'm wii-less.
>.<
As soon as I find a way to get some internets wirelessly, I will join Teh Tight BrOGN

=D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill