8BitDo|AKNES Keyboard lottery, GIVEAWAY - 2Pcs

edale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the conditions are met, both sides can have an opportunity.
All conditions met on both sites (I've had an account on here for years, but rarely wander out of the game modding sections). :)

I'll go on the record and say if by some freak chance my name gets pulled from both sides of the raffle, you can go ahead and repull one of them. I don't need two keyboards after all.

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
All conditions met on both sites (I've had an account on here for years, but rarely wander out of the game modding sections). :)

I'll go on the record and say if by some freak chance my name gets pulled from both sides of the raffle, you can go ahead and repull one of them. I don't need two keyboards after all.
Hahahaha thank you!
It's possible that you have very good luck.

chitorubio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
546CB962-DACD-46F0-A380-8321E7FA0246.jpeg

Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Stop joining from here.
Post automatically merged:

gbatemp list.png

gbatemp winner.png

Congratulations to the lucky winner, please contact me with your address information.
@DBlaze

At last,
1. If you are willing to buy this keyboard, you can use the code to purchase it at the Amazon AKNES store. (Code: AKNESKB1 )
2. I will hold another product lottery later today. If you are interested, you can pay attention to my new post.

Thank you all!

Last edited by AKNES,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...