Hacking Supercards RTS and RTG features.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the Supercard DSone EOS firmwares RTS feature and RTG feature stable. Because I know that for a fact that the M3 Zeros is not because the RTS won't work in lots of games that I would want it to work in. Also does the EOS firmware have slow motion and is that stable(like does it even work unlike M3s which only works for the mario games).

Does RTS and RTG work in mario and luigi Bowsers Inside story? And the Zelda Spirit Tracks game? Does the RTS work in lots of games or not?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Probably still the old OS, but the new one is nice to experiment with
biggrin.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went on the Supercard forums and I see lots of people having problems. Like the menu is slow, games are slow, and loading games are slow. And games won't work if they aren't in Clean mode.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakethekiller said:
Went on the Supercard forums and I see lots of people having problems. Like the menu is slow, games are slow, and loading games are slow. And games won't work if they aren't in Clean mode.
Doesn't apply to me.
tongue.gif
Except 5D's is running like a snail.

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not supposed to. Clean mode is what it says clean. Which means it runs it like a normal DS game and doesn't apply cheats and other functions. (something like this I might be wording it wrong)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
It's not supposed to. Clean mode is what it says clean. Which means it runs it like a normal DS game and doesn't apply cheats and other functions. (something like this I might be wording it wrong)

Oh...I see. Damn it, I was about to get the SEGA Miles to unlock a few characters. Crap ._. WE NEED THE UPDATED NDSINFO.DAT!

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
BoxShot said:

Oh...I see. Damn it, I was about to get the SEGA Miles to unlock a few characters. Crap ._. WE NEED THE UPDATED NDSINFO.DAT!
Why? Doesn't the EOS cheat system rely on game id? (I could be wrong and all and you could also be using the older os)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BoxShot said:
It doesn't create a save file either. It just runs the game, that's all.

wannawanna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had ANY issues on speed. Supercard EOS runs great. Then again, I didn't have any problem with speed on the old menu either. RTS has been stable for me with every game I've tested it on. I've yet to test RTG so I don't know. Games always work on patch mode (except for the new Sonic racer). All I had to do was change that to clean mode, run sd speed on 1, and change saver to 2/4 an the game worked great. INO, this is much easier than having to run an arm 7 fix and hold x on AKAIO. I have both an AK2i and SC DSoneI and I love my SC just as much if not more than my AK2i.

wannawanna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8 gb SDHC and I've tested the menu with about 80 roms before I deleted them and the menu had no lag. All the games worked as well

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wannawanna said:
I have an 8 gb SDHC and I've tested the menu with about 80 roms before I deleted them and the menu had no lag. All the games worked as well
It's probably a Class 6 microSDHC then, otherwise it's impossible that you didn't get any lag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: im going off now...I'll turn off my brain