Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Supercard slot-2 ndsrominfo.dat update

Fixes 2Mb save problems

sclite.gif
This updated ndsrominfo.dat file should fix recent problems experienced with ROM #1158. You may also need to replace the .sav file the client creates with "1158.sav" included in the archive. Also, make sure you are using the latest firmware version (1.81 or 1.82 for rumble), you may also need to turn 'restart' off.

download.gif
Download

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is the Supercard the only Slot-2 card that's still getting updates?

By the way, why is everyone refering to a "2M Save bug"? Shouldn't it be a "4M Save bug", considering the save's 512KB big?

Undiente

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally i got it to save perfectly!
biggrin.gif

I have SUPERCARD LITE MICROSD, slot2, so i dont know if this method works in other slot2 cards or something

I tried different things and now thats what i have in the SD:

1158 - The Legend of Zelda - Mugen no Sunadokei (JAP).nds.dsq

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The thing you do with the 1158.sav is unneccesairy, as it won't save anything useful into it anyway. SC doesn't save DS saves on RAM, it directly writes them to the cart.

haures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry, i still don't know what to do with the .sav and .dat file... I have a sc lite too and zelda still doesn't work. can someone help me?thanks

zarigis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a supercard miniSD and a DS fat with flashme. I put the new ndsrominfo.dat file in the supercard patcher folder then ran the patcher on rom 1158. I put the save on the SD, with the rom position on the SD, all options disabled except trip, faster playh and patch catrige access with compatibility high. I put the .dsq file on the root of the SD card and copied the 1158.sav file from the download and renamed it to match the name of my rom and put it on the root of my card. Whenever I try and run it I still get two white screens. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any insights.

[EDIT] I also tried using the .sav file that the patcher spat out, same result.

[EDIT] Okay, I figured it out. For the mini SD version get this file instead of the posted one, put the .sav file included in the saver folder and the .dat file in the supercard folder then patch with the options I said. Seems to work perfectly.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
http://www.evilshare.com/7798d452-72b8-102...7b-00a0c993e9d6

This is a new update, this also fixes rom 1162 (decepticons)

for people having touble,

1) unpack the file above and open it

2) look at the files and hold the 'control' key and highlight 2 files (ndsrominfo.dat and the 'saver' folder) by left clicking once on each..now let go of the 'control' key and right click one of the highlighted files and select 'copy'

3) locate the shortcut you start the client with (on your desktop most likely, or shortcut start menu).. now right click it and choose properties, then choose 'find target' in the properties box that just opened.. the instalation folder will open

4) find a blank space in that instalation folder and right click and choose 'paste'.. you will get a message about overwriting the old ndsrominfo.dat.. say yes

5) patch your games and enjoy

note.. this is meant to be used with the 2.60 client patcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny