Supercard Rumble questions

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by bug, Nov 11, 2006.

Nov 11, 2006

Supercard Rumble questions by bug at 12:24 AM (1,028 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. bug
    OP

Newcomer bug Advanced Member

Australia
    Just looking for a few clear answers on the Supercard Rumble before I place my order.

1. Is the DS game and microSD compatibility exactly the same as the Supercard Lite?

2. Does the Supercard Rumble use any more battery life than the Supercard Lite, if I never enable the rumble feature for any games?

3. Is the Supercard Rumble firmware/game manager identical to the Supercard Lite? If not, do they always get updated at the same time?

4. Is it possible to transfer M3 MiniSD saves to the Supercard Rumble and vice versa?

Thanks guys [​IMG]

2. meangreenie

Banned meangreenie Banned

United Kingdom
    1) yes

2) The rumble series supossedly has a better battery life .. so far early owners have stated good battery usage

3) No.. but they are (so-far) updated at the same time

4) I'm sure it is, but can't give you detail as I never done it.. but have read threads where this has been succesfully achieved.

3. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    This is wrong. The Supercard Rumble series does not support .gba files (Game Boy Advance) as the Supercard Lite does. Perhaps you could add a gba emulator to the Supercard Rumble but I don't know how that would work out. The SCL plays .gba files from the get go, just drag and drop the patched files into the microsd and you're ready to play.

EDIT: Erg, sorry meangreenie, I misread. The DS support is the same, but the point stated about .gba roms above is still true.

4. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    1. Yes.
    2. As long as the Rumble is off battery life should be more or the same.
    3. Yes, any they update frequently and at the same time.
    4. Yes, there are save converters.

FifthE1ement [​IMG]

5. bug
    OP

Newcomer bug Advanced Member

Australia
    Thanks everybody, appreciate the clear answers.