supercard mini

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Bleekmajyk, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Bleekmajyk
    OP

Bleekmajyk Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 15, 2018
    United States
    my sd mini isnt registering on any readers but registers on 3ds yet my sd card converter registers on on nothing ... sorry if im not explaining correctly

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    As the 3ds has no GBA slot I assume you mean the SD card that you wanted to use in the GBA slot supercard works in the 3ds but does not work on the other things you have.

First question. Is this a SDHC card (if it is 4GB or greater it will be)? As far as I am aware the supercard GBA slot offerings never supported more than SD format (2GB and under).

You say mini so I have to ask if it is a microSD to miniSD converter you are trying? For some reason micro to mini converters are awful -- mini to full SD and micro to full SD are fine and I have never had one fail that was not abused first, micro to mini on the other hand mostly want to be thrown away as soon as they are made as they are so bad. I don't know why but they have caused no end of hassle with devices on forums like this over the years.

I will leave it at that for now, however I will say the supercard GBA lineup is not great. If it is what you have it is what you have but if you can at all invest in a proper GBA flash cart it would be the thing we suggest doing.

3. RayPanimals

RayPanimals Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 27, 2018
    United States
    You will have much less problems and a better experience with a ez flash omega.