Hacking Supercard DSTwo Raffle. May Raffle

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many features.. which to choose?! Well whether I win or not i'll be buying a scds2 but I definitely want one for SNES emulation!!! Perfect or near-perfect emulation of my favorities snes titles on the go!!!
gba.gif

Blade4474

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
waffle1995 said:
I want the scds2 cuz my r4 doesnt support new games and iDS Anti-Paricy will atleast make all the games work!
smile.gif
Do you use Wood R4?
If not, what firmware do you use?
If you use Wood R4 (v1.07) then you should have no problems at all, Wood R4 auto patches even the latest of games.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why i want it: cuz my only DS that works right now is a DSi but my M3i Zero broke so i can't play my games
Feature: GBA Emulation so i can try all those games i never got to play since my GBA Flashlinker broke

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want it to replace the inferior cart I originally bought before I knew anything about flashcarts.

The SNES emulator is what I'm looking forward to most. Even with all the current-gen consoles, SNES stands as my favorite. Proper SNES emulation would be a portable dream come true.

G

GentleFist

I am greed. I want possessions, I want women, I want money... power and status and everything else in the world (of course that includes the SC DSTWO).

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like everybody else, I want it because of all of the features no included in the rest of the DSi flashcarts.
Plz, gimme this flashcart.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I want to win the Supercard DSTWO because I only have an original R4 with Wood, and I would like to be able to play games without the chance of file corruption. I also want to be able to play GBA games without having to buy a slot-2 device, because I have a DS Phat, and I hear that DS phat slot-2 devices are hard to find now. I also hope to win because I have no money to buy one myself.
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The main reason I want the DSTwo is without a doubt, the SNES emulation!
I want to see if we can finally have worthwhile SNES emulation, as SNEmulDS had many problems with it
GBA emulation is enticing too, to be able to play them on my DSi.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do I want a DSTwo?
I am intrigued by the prospects it has for emulation and homebrew. The GBA Emu will hopefully be developed further (and I would like it even though I have an original DS as my Slot-2 SC is a broken fake) Mainly I'm interested in the SNES Emulator though. I want to know just how well the Supercard team will manage it (considering they have no experience of making Emus to my knowledge) and to be able to play Starfox on the go would be amazing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: