Hacking Supercard DSTwo Raffle. May Raffle

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Supercard DSTwo because i never owned any of the supercard series.
Its most liked feature is its ability to play videos without conversion to dpg and the power to play gba games without a slot 2 device

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well easy to tell!

The Game Boy Advance emulation off-course! And well I hope it has a very good Super Nintendo Emulator!
happy.gif

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want it because I'd like to give it to my brother who also has DS, and since I've ordered one already, I guess I won't be needing it
tongue.gif

GBA EMULATOR FTW BTW. It's actually the only reason I bought it... that and Xvid/Divx support.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the supercard ds two because i want to be able to play GBA games and DS games on one cart
EDIT: I just realized that my one year anniversary of being on this site was yesterday

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I want the Supercard DSTwo because of that ability for the CPU to override the piracy protection. It's intruiging and I wanted to give it a go. That's also my favourite feature (if it works that is).

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am entering.

I want this SuperCard DSTwo because I currently own a CycloDS but want to play GBA games, watch movies without conversion, and a decent SNES emulator.

My favorite feature about this cart is the upcoming SNES emulator. I really can't wait for this.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I would like a DSTwo because currently I use my DS mostly for watching old TV shows and this device would save me a hell of a lot of time converting media. Also I have never owned a Supercard product even though I have never heard a bad comment about the team.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a SCDS2 to have a flashcard I can use for both the DSL and DSi. The feature I want the most is the onboard emulators- I think those really separate this card from the rest.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I desire the Supercard DSTwo because you can access RTG, RTC, Soft Reset, Speed of Frames and other features in-game by just pressing a single button, like the CycloDS Evolution. The ability that intrigues me the most is the one of overriding piracy protection with the use of the CPU. Many other flashcarts had a similar feature, but didn't always work. This is the first one to use an extra CPU to do this, so this one may actually work 100% of the time!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hiya.
Why do I want the SCDS2? - Because of the GBA and SNES Emulators, the DivX/XviD Playback (no more stupid DPG :yaynodpg: ) and because of the Free-Cheat-System (kinda reminds me of my old X-Ploder GB, which had a Cheat Search System as well).

It would be nice to win this raffle (at least one good thing the last 4 weeks....)

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I`d like to get tat DSTWO cause it`s got all neat features ( it would be stupid to name them all over again like a parrot ) packed into one powerful flashcart that will blow it`s competition off the NDS scene (not really but kinda), and change the way we look at DS. It`s a great cart, and everyone deserves to try it out at least. /cheer DSTWO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since