Hacking Supercard DSTwo Raffle. May Raffle

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a Supercard DSTwo because i never owned any of the supercard series.
Its most liked feature is its ability to play videos without conversion to dpg and the power to play gba games without a slot 2 device

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well easy to tell!

The Game Boy Advance emulation off-course! And well I hope it has a very good Super Nintendo Emulator!
happy.gif

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want it because I'd like to give it to my brother who also has DS, and since I've ordered one already, I guess I won't be needing it
tongue.gif

GBA EMULATOR FTW BTW. It's actually the only reason I bought it... that and Xvid/Divx support.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the supercard ds two because i want to be able to play GBA games and DS games on one cart
EDIT: I just realized that my one year anniversary of being on this site was yesterday

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I want the Supercard DSTwo because of that ability for the CPU to override the piracy protection. It's intruiging and I wanted to give it a go. That's also my favourite feature (if it works that is).

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am entering.

I want this SuperCard DSTwo because I currently own a CycloDS but want to play GBA games, watch movies without conversion, and a decent SNES emulator.

My favorite feature about this cart is the upcoming SNES emulator. I really can't wait for this.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I would like a DSTwo because currently I use my DS mostly for watching old TV shows and this device would save me a hell of a lot of time converting media. Also I have never owned a Supercard product even though I have never heard a bad comment about the team.

manobon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a SCDS2 to have a flashcard I can use for both the DSL and DSi. The feature I want the most is the onboard emulators- I think those really separate this card from the rest.

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I desire the Supercard DSTwo because you can access RTG, RTC, Soft Reset, Speed of Frames and other features in-game by just pressing a single button, like the CycloDS Evolution. The ability that intrigues me the most is the one of overriding piracy protection with the use of the CPU. Many other flashcarts had a similar feature, but didn't always work. This is the first one to use an extra CPU to do this, so this one may actually work 100% of the time!

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hiya.
Why do I want the SCDS2? - Because of the GBA and SNES Emulators, the DivX/XviD Playback (no more stupid DPG :yaynodpg: ) and because of the Free-Cheat-System (kinda reminds me of my old X-Ploder GB, which had a Cheat Search System as well).

It would be nice to win this raffle (at least one good thing the last 4 weeks....)

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I`d like to get tat DSTWO cause it`s got all neat features ( it would be stupid to name them all over again like a parrot ) packed into one powerful flashcart that will blow it`s competition off the NDS scene (not really but kinda), and change the way we look at DS. It`s a great cart, and everyone deserves to try it out at least. /cheer DSTWO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could always get a poor condition slim and shell swap it slims are easier to swap out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    with money left to spare
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or maybe an Anbernic device that can emulate psp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psps still going for $100 on ebay lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i'll consider it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only i can backport the game meself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pretty sure the new flip one can do psp if you don't mind the sp design
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    resistance still has jerky gameplay on emu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1gb of ram probably won't help
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess i'll stick to playing helldivers 2 for awhile
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do people still hate that game or did they fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    fix? there were fixes?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i never heard or notice any fix
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    @Xdqwerty crashd was the exploit for LG TVs to root practically any.
    I got word of it this january and rooted my TV. Was pretty impressed.
    Since then LG patched the command to root and then the developer mode app itself from making vulnerabilities.

And then I found out that having a rooted TV lets you use PPPwn to jailbreak a PS4 on firmware 11. Finally uses for my rooted LG (I hate the playstation as such the use is gone)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NO111ONE, Did you have a arch64 base?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    Honestly didn't care to even poke. The board is W18H
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a 2023 Model turned off update in the homebrew channel maybe if I restore it and run the script again but it might auto update during the process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    play it safe, keep it off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Script keeps getting stuck at Heap grooming now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nowadays i just keep my jailbroken ps4 for some exclusives i don't play on pc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The youtube adblocker looks nice in the homebrew channel but I pay for premium for like $4 a month under vpn lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont even YT much, Net flix is just another bother
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    YT music apps pointless tbh
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org