Hacking Supercard Dstwo - Quick question.

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am pretty sure it's not Chinese, so it should work ok lol. I am expecting my Supercard tomorrow hopefully.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Compared to the unbranded midnight-shift crap that China puts out, a class-2 is blazing.

You're talking the difference between Car A's 120MPH and Car B's 100MPH, I'm talking about damaged or shitty cars that only go up to 40MPH.
Except that certain games may freeze with a low speed Micro SD. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin was one of them, it intermittently annoyed the hell out of me. Defragmentation or changing the cluster size might help, if you run into problems with a class 2, but I doubt it.

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my supercard and updated it and my 3ds and it's running perfectly on my 4.1.0-8 3ds, NDS games seem to work fine, was playing a little bit of pokemon white, and lameboy games run flawlessly, but SNES and GBA games are so laggy they are pretty much unplayable. I tried super mario advanced 2 super mario world for GBA and Megaman X and Super mario RPG for SNES and it was just too painful to play unfortunately.

Using Catsfc for Snes
And NESGBA 1.21 with game compatibility file.

Perhaps I should switch to NESGBA 1.30? I was under the assumption that 1.21 worked better because of the game_compatibility file.

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into the settings in the emulators and raise the CPU speed.

I did for both GBA and SNES, put CPU frequency to as high as I could and messed with frameskip on the gba, getting it as low as I could without sound issues but it's still pretty choppy.
I didn't think the gba/snes emulation would be that great, but I didn't expect it to be this bad either lol. Oh well, NDS and GBC will have to do.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I did for both GBA and SNES, put CPU frequency to as high as I could and messed with frameskip on the gba, getting it as low as I could without sound issues but it's still pretty choppy.
I didn't think the gba/snes emulation would be that great, but I didn't expect it to be this bad either lol. Oh well, NDS and GBC will have to do.
That's been my experience. Some games are okay-ish, but most are still pretty terrible. Certain games like Metroid Fusion work almost bearably, but some others (such as Mario Tennis GBA) are beyond workable no matter how you tweak the settings.

olembet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i ask how to setup correctly everything in ur newly bought supercard dstwo? are there a link to teach u how?

SirGray

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i ask how to setup correctly everything in ur newly bought supercard dstwo? are there a link to teach u how?

What Rydian said above me, A very good guide to get your supercard working great.
Also below Just in case you missed it!

http://gbatemp.net/t...eginners-guide/

But ya, the supercard is a really nice card, the emulation of course is kinda sketchy but the real time save states is a really awesome feature, just started up some Pokemon Conquest clean and it's running flawlessly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff