Hacking Supercard DStwo on the 3ds

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a new 3ds and Mario Land so its updated to the latest firmware. Is there something I need to do on my regular DS and the DSTWO to get it to work on the 3DS? I haven't tried it yet as I remember something about you need to update the card on a regular DS first before even trying it on a 3DS...Please let me know exactly how to do the update. Thanks!

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a 3ds in july but returned it. I just got one now cause I got a sick deal. My card worked on my 3ds back then so I should do nothing? My question was more so about the new firmware.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is there nobody out there with an americam 3ds and an american mario3d land game and a dstwo that can tell me if the fix that supercard team released for the mario3dland japan game version will work to make my american 3ds and smb3dl work ?

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is there nobody out there with an americam 3ds and an american mario3d land game and a dstwo that can tell me if the fix that supercard team released for the mario3dland japan game version will work to make my american 3ds and smb3dl work ?

So wait, the new update blocks the dstwo?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The answer is yes. I have all those things and everything works fine.

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So I don't have to update anything? Just put it in and play? I don't understand what people mean by updating via the ds lite.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

So I don't have to update anything? Just put it in and play? I don't understand what people mean by updating via the ds lite.
This mean that you will put your flash cart into the ds lite to update it and then take it out and put on your 3ds to play the games. The ds lite never gets firmware updated so it's the safest way to update flash carts!

vodoochild81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This mean that you will put your flash cart into the ds lite to update it and then take it out and put on your 3ds to play the games. The ds lite never gets firmware updated so it's the safest way to update flash carts!

I get that, but I am asking how exactly do you update the card? You put it in the DS lite and then do what? It automatically gets the update?

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
YOu download the latest firmware from the DSTwo site. When you boot up next it will ask you if you want to perform the update. You only need to use a DSLite if you have already let Mario update your 3DS firmware. You can update the DSTwo firmware using the 3DS if you havent installed the Mario update yet; then the DSTwo will just continue working after the update

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup you just download the dstwo fw update and put it on the root of you sd card and make sure you rename the file then it will update when you first turn the system on with the card in ,it will ask you to update, just remember to have the ac plugged in,if the power gets interrupted,like a dead batt, you will brick your card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.