Hacking Supercard DSTWO on 3dsXL

rijads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have searched topics in here, but I couldn't get strait answer.

I have bought sc dstwo, and I have seen many posts, that I have to put eos, and update file on it, and flash it using older ds console.

I don't have older ds console (dsi or dsl), I only have 3ds xl, and I saw that this card supports 3ds xl and playing ds roms on it so that is why I got it.

Before putting it in my 3ds xl, I wanted to see if you guys can answer me or at least post links to other threads that will answer my question, can I upgrade and use this card using only my 3ds xl console, and if not, what are my possible solutions ?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
yes you can, but always make sure you update the cartridge before you update to console

card needs to be unblocked to update, so its pretty obvious to make sure your flashcard has been upgraded to work before you update the 3DS console

rijads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do I update the catridge and how do I update the console later on ?
Sorry for bugging you but I am new into this, if you don't mind at least posting links to some tutorials about this fors SC DSTWO on 3ds xl ?

rijads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so sc dstwo is compatible with latest version of 3ds xl, and I will be able to update the cartridge without using older ds console ?
EDIT: I will try that, card should arrive tomorrow.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rijads: 4590134 said:
so sc dstwo is compatible with latest version of 3ds xl, and I will be able to update the cartridge without using older ds console ?
EDIT: I will try that, card should arrive tomorrow.
If the card doesn't work right of the bat, you will need a console that it does work on, so you can update the card.

rijads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ty for the info, and indeed it worked, I just updated the flashcard to latest firmware using my 3ds xl.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the card doesn't work right of the bat, you will need a console that it does work on, so you can update the card.

You can update a DSTWO on a 3DS, even if it's blocked, using an alternate method, but it's definitely not the preferred way to do things.

Zanark11

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know many of guys do that. First you update the DSTWO then the 3DS, because it can make you lose your flahcard( when you use it appear ERROR)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte