1. CeeDee

OP CeeDee art by @x65943

United States
    I finally found it after a few months, and it seems to not want to work. When I insert it into 2 seperate DS's (3DS XL, new 3DS XL) nothing happens, Alex Rider doesn't appear, etc. I tried reformatting, both with quick format on and off, as FAT32, and it has all the needed folders on it, but it still won't even appear.

Also, when I put it in, the banner on the 3DS's bottom screen, "there is no cartridge inserted" it flashes and disappears as if it's about to change but doesn't and goes back to "there is no cartridge inserted"

Thank you!

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Gambia, The
    It's a contact issue. You can find ways on google to avoid this.

3. sieroi

sieroi GBAtemp Regular

You need to update your DSTwo's firmware- the Stormbreaker false-cartridge thing hasn't been current for several firmware revisions. It shows up as something else now.

You'll need a DS/DS Lite/DSi/3DS on an older firmware version to be able to run the updater tool.

4. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Gambia, The
    I think that my current DSTWO has this icon as well and works on the current firmware.

5. Gyron

Gyron GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    My old and new DSTwo (flashed to latest firmware and EOS) have the Stormbreaker icon. They both work on the latest firmware on a N3DS XL.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Supercard, working, DSTwo