Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would like to join the raffle too
biggrin.gif

And the best game for nintendo ds of all time is any of Pokemon game series, but if I have to choose I pick Diamond because I already played it and (almost) completed it.. Besides, it was the main reason why I wanted to buy a nintendo ds, to play pokemon (: ..

And I like very much the pokemon Diamond (/series) because its a hell of a game ;D .. I should be old enough not to play games, but pokemon is really a fantastic RPG game, in witch I have the pleasure to discovery something new every time I play .. If someone asks me what's the best game of all time for handled consoles, I can only say, Pokemon (: ..

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 more days. In 1 hour it will be 2 more days. Hurry up and join to get a chance to win a Supercard DSonei so you could play Pokemon if you have a DSTT or R4./

ZackVee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine would have to be Devil survivor for sure.

The first time I played it was on a bus ride to school, I got so into the game that I forgot to get off at school. Next thing I know we are at the bus station and I had to walk up and talk to the driver. I scared the absolute crap out of him and managed to still make it to school on time.

No longer did I play my DS on the bus.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My Favorite NDS game would be Pokemon Diamond (Japanese version), since my cart has the "surf through door to get darkrai and shaymin" glitch in it, and it also encouraged me to buy my DS in the first place.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
my favourite game of all time would be wario waare touched! cuz the minigames were fun and my family thought some of the minigames were hilarious
laugh.gif
that was the first games i got as birthday presant alongside the ds phat

neokingster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gotta be Rhythm Tengoku Gold in Japanese. Just because its absolutely crazy with the funniest sounds you'll ever hear. XD

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have changed the day for the raffle to end and made it today. This is because I will be very busy on March 18. Who ever wants to join has 1 hour left to join. The clock starts NOW!.

Psychopathic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite Nintendo DS game of all time is Mario VS Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis because it requires lots of time and skill to complete all the levels perfectly, this game never gets old as you can make and download new levels and it is also very fun.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's a lot of entries, hope you can handle them all XD
btw, might want to edit your first post to reflect the changes

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite DS game is Mario Kart, it's quality entertainment and it can be enjoyed by everyone.

I hope i win =)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
From what it looks like, only psychopathic's entry would have made it in within the time limit if Jakob95 is really strict on the cut-off time.

-edit-
He picked winners already!? Where are the results posted xD?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Jakob95 said:
I have changed the day for the raffle to end and made it today. This is because I will be very busy on March 18. Who ever wants to join has 1 hour left to join. The clock starts NOW!.
Jakob95 said:
Yay, it's over! *rolls credits and sponsor ad* XD

DeltaBurnt said:
QUOTE(jurassicplayer @ Mar 16 2010, 03:35 PM) From what it looks like, only psychopathic's entry would have made it in within the time limit if Jakob95 is really strict on the cut-off time.

Well there's already been more than 100 entries.
I like these little contests because they're actually winnable, something most other sites are incapable of XD

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep the raffle is over and Psychopathic entry was the last one. Sorry. Anyways I am uploading the video to youtube. I am going to post a new thread for the results. This one is going to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/