Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Free stuff?
blink.gif
I'm in!
My favorite ds game of all time is Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, because it's the first DS RPG that challenged me without turning into a grindfest.
I also really liked the amount of fanservice combos and the spectacular battle system.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Because of vast list of still unfinished games:

Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Not only the good gameplay and puzzle filled adventure, the game reveals the deep story chapter by chapter, and not only that, you learn how not only you, but everyone else was drawn into the hotel, kinda like silent hill 2.

toxicflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My fave game has to be: Trauma Centre: Under the knife

Reason: i brought it for myself but it kept the Mrs busy as hell so i thank it for all the peace and quiet!

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite DS game has got to be Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict

As a fan of the GBA AdvanceWars, I was really giddy when Dual Strike came out, but it was a bit too easy to beat, and this is where my easy days were ruined when Days of Ruin came out: finally a balanced, not-too-overpowering turn based war worth raging!

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn this is a tough one cuz I like a good majority of every DS game I've played. I guess my #1 pick will be Bejeweled Twist because it actually challenges you more than normal Bejeweled does (mostly because of the clockwise jewel movement and the addition of the evil bomb jewels that can blow up the entire board
wacko.gif
) Honorable mention goes to Pokemon Platinum for the slight speed improvements over Diamond/Pearl and for giving Shaymin something to do
laugh.gif
)

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I would have to say Final Fantasy Chronicles Echoes of Time because although I'm not usually a fan of the final fantasy series it was a great aRPG with a surprisingly solid story and I have replayed it on all difficulties with and without my friend on multiplayer

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My favorite DS game has got to be The World Ends With You, it had the best story I ever on a handheld game, the graphics were slick, soundtrack was awesome, had great controls and it was one of those games that makes you wanna play again and again, I finished it 5 times and I think if I go and play again I still wont be bored.The game was also addictive the morning I got the ROM I played non stop till about 11 in the night and finished it.So yah TWEWY has got to be it!

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Metroid Prime Hunters.

Great game with nice controls and grafix, The best FPS game on the DS I know of.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From what I've played so far it's The World Ends With You because of it amazing RPG system with all those pins, clothes and food - and the story with its music and graphics, both things make up the wonderful feel of the game.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
ds imagine series......

i feel sorry for the guy takes the photos for the covers, so close but still so far.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i plan to shop at gamekool some time!

game: pokemon patinuj
i love it since well it just adds on to the epicness of diamond and pearl. so it is just fun to go back to that region with extras...

:yaygamekool:

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could help me save some money.

As for my favorite game, I think right now it would have to be Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I just love the series and this game is pretty boss. Graphics are really good and the battle system isn't dumbed down *coughchainofmemoriescough*. It also has a decent amount of extra content, most of which I still need to unlock. If only my DS's buttons weren't so ****ed up, but all in all a great game.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stab244 said:
This could help me save some money.

As for my favorite game, I think right now it would have to be Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I just love the series and this game is pretty boss. Graphics are really good and the battle system isn't dumbed down *coughchainofmemoriescough*. It also has a decent amount of extra content, most of which I still need to unlock. If only my DS's buttons weren't so ****ed up, but all in all a great game.

How was the chain of memories battle system dumbed down in comparison to 358/2 Days? I mean in Days all you do is just press A 50 bajillion times, with chain of memories you need to actually plan and pay attention to what cards you have and how many are left.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Please Sign me up too.

Hmmmm, favorite DS game........
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.
I couldn't stop playing this game since it was so addicting, was a great ending to trilogy, the story was fantastic and I enjoyed every moment of playing it.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
My favorite game (for now) is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, it's very challenging and the angle changing is pretty cool
and refreshing.
with the a solid, user friendly, interface and inventory it pushed me go day and night till I completed it.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sweet.
biggrin.gif

My favorite DS Game is Suikoden Tierkreis. Reason? I always loved RPGs and the Suikoden series (not to mention the German word "Tierkreis" in the title
smile.gif
).

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in for this too

MarioKart DS is my all time favorite because no matter how bored I get of all the other games, I can still play MarioKart and never be bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.