Supercard DSOnei Raffle

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Jakob95, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2010

Supercard DSOnei Raffle by Jakob95 at 1:02 AM (8,257 Views / 0 Likes) 135 replies

1. Jakob95
    OP

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    [​IMG]
    Gamekool was kind enough to hold a little raffle here in GBAtemp with me. We are giving away a Supercard DSonei. We have decided to raffle this flashcart because of the new EOS firmware, and because lots of GBAtempers want one. We hope that lots of people will join this raffle, and for you guys to see more Raffles from us in the future. The rules are very simple.

Rules:
    1st Rule: People could only join this raffle if you have joined GBAtemp before March 5, 2010.
    2nd Rule: You must have at least 20 posts to join this raffle.
    3rd Rule: Only 1 entry per person.
    4th Rule: Members that disregard the rules will be removed from the raffle.
    5th Rule: There will be 2 winners. A backup winner and just a winner. If the winner doesn't reply back to me within 72 hours after I PM him, then he/she shall forfeit their prize to the backup winner.

The raffle begins today and will end March 16, 2010. Results will be posted March 25, 2010 or whenever I feel like it.

Its very simple to join the raffle all you have to do is this: Post your favorite Nintendo DS game of all time, and write a sentence about the game and why you like it.

[​IMG]
    Thank you Gamekool for holding this raffle. If you ever need to purchase a Flashcart you could check out Gamekool.com and support them. Also this is just a regular raffle once its done there will be another one!

GOOD LUCK!​

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    I'll join. Always nice to try to get another flashcart.

My favorite DS game. Hmm... That's a toughie. I'll probably say Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. It's simply a perfect GTA game. People bash it for not being the "behind the shoulder" 3-D view, but GTA was built in the top-down view this game uses. It's able to bring the depth, complexity, and freedom of modern GTA games with the top-down view of older ones, and do so with great success.

3. pizzahutmaster

Newcomer pizzahutmaster Advanced Member

United States
    Mario Kart DS
    Even though its old, its one of the very few games that I still am able to play and not get bored while doing so [​IMG]

4. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    Hmm...my favorite ds game of all time would probably be.....TWEWY! it has a great storyline,awesome graphics,i also like the controls,and all of the stylus gestures. i reccommend it for everybody,even if you dont like rpgs. look forward to the twist that's in the end,too.

5. Pyrate02

Member Pyrate02 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My favorite DS game of all time is New Super Mario Bros. I loved the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES, and this modern throwback has all the fun and sidescrolling excitement that I experienced as a kid. Hands down New Super Mario Bros!

6. KingVamp

Member KingVamp Great... AETHER!

United States
    sand of destruction !!! It challenging , has a good storyline , and I enjoy the fighting system.

Well actually it may be disgaea , but I never play the ds versions just the psp versions , but yea sand of destruction. [​IMG]

7. Xoo00o0o0o

Member Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

United States
    I'll join

Edit: The Ace Attorney series because they're fun and enjoyable. Also has a great storyline that really got me into it

8. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    Oh wow, this is quite nice of them to do!

I don't have one supreme favorite, but one of my favorites is Dragon Quest Rocket Slime. It was really fun for me and not like any other games. Cute graphics and the dialogue was humorous (at least for a simpleton like me). Loved the tank battles as well.

9. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Sign me up!

Favorite DS game: Pokemon Diamond

It was the first DS game that I bought and it was really fun; I loved playing with my friend who also had the game (rather, he downloaded it on his CycloDS). The game lasted me quite a while with replays and eventually online battles. We had a blast with the game and I hope the next generation is just as good.

10. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    Made a 5th rule.

11. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Way to think ahead.

12. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Ace Attorney Series. Reason: I love the fact I can pretend to be a lawyer without the consequences! It's about Phoenix who is a defence attorney for people who hire him and usually he has to prove them not guilty. Usually they aren't guilty as well. (though we never see him get paid)
    [​IMG] Don't really need this but I'll enter anyways.

@Guild Thanks [​IMG] Skimmed the first post.

@Jakob It's of all time

13. Jakob95
    OP

United States
    Fixed [​IMG]

14. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    You need a sentence on why it's your favorite DS game of all time. Just thought I'd tell you that, even if it narrows my chances [​IMG]

15. HoTsHoT89

Member HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    The best game for me would be Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. I simply loved the series, and it got even better when the game started to head into the right direction - since when war was about kids commanding and smiling all the way, seeing their brothers facing hails of bullets and rockets in the battlefield? It was the bleak atmosphere and hopelessness that got me immediately hooked.

It was also my first Nintendo DS game! [​IMG]

16. Bulit

Member Bulit GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Call of Duty Series because they are great multi-player games.

17. f3ar000

Member f3ar000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    my favorite DS game is Megaman Starforce 3: Black Ace
    its kinda more kidde but I love the epic 3d boss fights and battle cards. this a rare game for me because ive actually beat it more than 3 times

18. dark_sol

Newcomer dark_sol Member

Canada
    Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney

The game that introduced me to the genre of Adventure/Point and click games. Played an hour every night before bed.

19. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    i love this idea!

my favorite game: Sands of Destruction

reason: Sands of Destruction is my favorite game because it is just awesome: a nice mix of fairly good graphics, diffuculty, and a good story. i hope they make more games like this or a sequel. (sequel would be better)

20. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    My favorite ds game would have to be Castlevania Dawn of Sorrows.
    The game itself is just overall awesome, a free-roaming rpg side-scroll, it combines everything I enjoy in games into one simple game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.