Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as you can see by my sig I've got a CycloDS Evolution and a EZFlash V 3-in-1.

I wanna treat myself to another good card but don't really know or have decided which one is better.. so........ why not decide for me! Comments welcome...

iczfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
So as you can see by my sig I've got a CycloDS Evolution and a EZFlash V 3-in-1.

I wanna treat myself to another good card but don't really know or have decided which one is better.. so........ why not decide for me! Comments welcome...

I voted M3 because it's been around longer and I've had some bad experiences with Supercard. Also, would you recommendt eh ezflash v? I'm in the market for a new flashkart.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
m3 real because everyone else is
tongue.gif

berkley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I say M3 because it has good gba support and are you from the TC forum? because you have the same sig as someone there XD

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
M3 Real because I use it for a long time, and really love it..
Sakura firmware is really great, and overall it fits my needs..I'm using NDS for multimedia a lot, especially watching movies, and M3 Sakura is the best for that..
Other than that I'm using M3 Perfect with my Micro, and I was a user of M3 Simply before that, so I trust M3 Team..

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
personally I prefer my M3 REAL although not owned a SCONE of my own but have used one at a friends I find the M3 REAL interface (excluding sakura and itouch loaders) to be a better less hassle card
smile.gif

with SAKURA the M3 REAL/TRIPLE LOADER IT KICKS BUTT fast through the menus (Sakura) good media player and loading games is a breeze (to many options to set in the SCONE!) ... M3 REAL just needs the new update in English releasing! lol!

voted M3 REAL obviously!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It all depends on what you're looking after.

The M3 Real has from what I've heard a really nice GUI and some really nice features, but it seems to have a pretty large problem at utilizing several of these features in recently released games. The M3/G6 Team eventually releases fixes for these features to work on problematic games, but this can take a little time.

The Scds1 has at most a decent GUI, but the rom compatibility is usually at the top and all of its features usually works on new games in approximately 99 out of a 100 cases.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The SupercardDS one is a great card. What ruins it for me is how slow the GUI is. Try putting a load of games onto the microsd, then wanting to play the games right at the bottom of the list.

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the fast responses! Seems like m3 real is the card to get these days other than the Cyclo....

I'm considering Realhotstuff, Kickgaming, or Dealwoot but will probably go with the first choice..

m3 can support the EZflash V 3in1 with rudolphs tool right?

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everywhere I've seen the M3 Real it comes with its own GBA expansion pack, so unless you want NDS/GBA Linkage (Pokemon style), it should run GBA out of the box. But I think it works with the 3in1 (almost definitely with Exploader).
smileipb2.png

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been reading up on GBA linkage and found that it also supports real time save and cheats! wow what a card.... Anyway orders in on DealWoot cuz their offering free screen protectors with the M3 Real Perfect Bundle. Yea I'm a cheap bastard thats why I'm here!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
Been reading up on GBA linkage and found that it also supports real time save and cheats! wow what a card.... Anyway orders in on DealWoot cuz their offering free screen protectors with the M3 Real Perfect Bundle. Yea I'm a cheap bastard thats why I'm here!
RHS also is giving free ndsl screen protectors

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
Thanks for the fast responses! Seems like m3 real is the card to get these days other than the Cyclo....

I'm considering Realhotstuff, Kickgaming, or Dealwoot but will probably go with the first choice..

m3 can support the EZflash V 3in1 with rudolphs tool right?
It can't boot GBA games from its main menu with the EZflash 3in1, but I don't see why it couldn't with GBA exploader. I would still get the perfect bundle though!
tongue.gif

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
xylos said:
RHS also is giving free ndsl screen protectors

What?! oh well dealwoot sounds and looks like a good place to shop... but RHS is my number one pick when it comes to flashcard card shopping. Lets see what dealwoot can do aswell...

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be warned about the m3-real gba expansion pack; tho it supports great features (rts) and works well, it is well established that it crucifies the ds battery even when it's not in use... get the ez3in1 or ewin instead.

I noticed that a few of the m3 regulars commenting in this thread failed to mention it even tho I'm sure they know full well, so I thought I'd better warn to avoid dissapointment for future misled buyers.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
rasputin said:
Be warned about the m3-real gba expansion pack; tho it supports great features (rts) and works well, it is well established that it crucifies the ds battery even when it's not in use... get the ez3in1 or ewin instead.

I noticed that a few of the m3 regulars commenting in this thread failed to mention it even tho I'm sure they know full well, so I thought I'd better warn to avoid dissapointment for future misled buyers.
It's partially right!
M3's slot 2 expansion does drain battery if it's placed in NDS, even if it's not used, but so does every expansion cart!!
3-in-1 does the same thing..I used both carts and there is no difference between them in life time!
Now I stick with my M3 Real+M3 GBA expansion combination, and it works perfectly, for me, battery life isn't shortened so much that it could be noticeable!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay