kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys i thought i make this thread to help the community and my self in order to figure out where to get a dstwo card from
note im posting the prices in canadian dollars if you want the price in like us dollars or etc go to the link and check them out ur self

realhotstuff - $46.00 http://realhotstuff.com/supercard-dstwo-mi...rder-p-500.html
shoptemp - $41.66 http://shoptemp.com/products/Supercard-DST...e-DSi-p-97.html
kickgaming - $41.35 http://www.kickgaming.com/supercard-dstwo-p-478.html
0shippingzone - $37.00 http://www.0shippingzone.com/supercard-dst...lite-p-622.html
gamekool - $34.50 http://www.gamekool.com/freeshipping-super...-dsi-p-343.html
priceangels - $32.67 http://www.priceangels.com/SuperCard_DSTWO...iXL__p3798.html

the prices are in from highest to lowest
this shows that shoptemp price is pretty high and priceangles is the lowest with $32.67 which is almost the price that shoptemp offered to the first 100 preorders

so my question is that if priceangles reliable or should i order from gamekool
both stores are offering free shipping but
i need to find out how long that free shipping will get to me in canada due to the DMCA laws that are supposed to be like active in like 3-4 weeks and if customs finds it after that im doomed so can someone find out how long that free shipping will get to me ( for example 2-5weeks - shoptemp)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about priceangels except that my friend had to wait about a month to get his iEDGE and it was fake. For Gamekool it took 3 weeks for the guy that won my last raffle that lives in Brazil to get his prize which is VERY fast since he lives in Brazil. My friend got his R4 SDHC from them in 2 weeks he lives in the USA. Gamekool already has the carts so once you order they will ship on Monday they got the carts on May 14.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jakob95 said:
I don't know anything about priceangels except that my friend had to wait about a month to get his iEDGE and it was fake.

There are actually two iEDGEs on priceangels and one is clearly labeled "clone" while the other is labeled "genuine."
I think your friend might have accidentally ordered the clone version instead.

Both sites are based in Asia and use the Hong Kong Post for free shipping, so once the items are shipped they will take the exact same time to get to your door (7-14 business days = 2-3 full weeks). However, from my experience PriceAngels is quite lazy and they can take up to 4 days just to package and ship an item. I don't think that will make a difference though, since Gamekool isn't getting the carts till May 18th, and PriceAngels probably got the carts on May 14th like 0shippingzone.

If I were you, I'd just buy from PriceAngels, but both stores offer legit products at a cheap price and take around the same time to ship.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from priceangels, I googled a review but there weren't a lot of good reviews, just a few sentences saying that if you get it theres no problem, but if theres a mistake in the transfer you are gonna have a hard time contacting them.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i did buy things from priceangels and gamekool and both turn out to be alright
smile.gif

no fake and the duration for delivery is within what i expected
smile.gif

i remember i once bought an akrog from canada
it took them within 10 days to arrive malaysia
smile.gif

i guess it should be like 1-2weeks from hongkong to canada ..

if you are really concerned about the new law
then why not get it from shops that are based in US?
a little expensive but at least you don't need to worry about when will it arrive

at the end of the day, we can give you advise but its your own decision
smile.gif

but if i am you.. i will pick those US retailers....

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, Shoptemp really need to look into reducing the price.
All is good and well for the pre-orders, but a lot of competitors are beating the price, very significantly.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
can someone tell me how long will it take for priceangels, using free shipping, to get the dstwo to me in canada
how long is the free shipping (example shoptemp - 2-5weeks free shipping)

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coattails said:
Jakob95 said:
I don't know anything about priceangels except that my friend had to wait about a month to get his iEDGE and it was fake.

There are actually two iEDGEs on priceangels and one is clearly labeled "clone" while the other is labeled "genuine."
I think your friend might have accidentally ordered the clone version instead.

Both sites are based in Asia and use the Hong Kong Post for free shipping, so once the items are shipped they will take the exact same time to get to your door (7-14 business days = 2-3 full weeks). However, from my experience PriceAngels is quite lazy and they can take up to 4 days just to package and ship an item. I don't think that will make a difference though, since Gamekool isn't getting the carts till May 18th, and PriceAngels probably got the carts on May 14th like 0shippingzone.

If I were you, I'd just buy from PriceAngels, but both stores offer legit products at a cheap price and take around the same time to ship.
Gamekool got the flashcarts on May 14...

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
thanks

want to make sure is that free shipping from priceangels
because when i ordered my r4 clone (
hate2.gif
) from dealextreme and took ems for extra $18
that was the range they gave me (7-14 business days)
so is that priceangels free shipping time of 7-14 business days

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
thanks

want to make sure is that free shipping from priceangels
because when i ordered my r4 clone (
hate2.gif
) from dealextreme and took ems for extra $18
that was the range they gave me (7-14 business days)
so is that priceangels free shipping time of 7-14 business days
Priceangels has the same shipping as Dealextreme. When I ordered something from Dealextreme they sent it out about 2 weeks later and I received it 3 weeks later. So all in total I got my product in 1 month and a week.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
OMG 1 month and a week

man wth is wrong with hong kong and shipping
they have stuff cheap but there shipping sucks
i dont think i will be able to buy a dstwo now
due to shipping and dmca laws which will be in affect after like 3-4 weeks

now the only way i will be able to get a dstwo is by winning jakob's raffle
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

jakob
how long is gamekool's shipping
if i order from there how long will it take???

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
OMG 1 month and a week

man wth is wrong with hong kong and shipping
they have stuff cheap but there shipping sucks
i dont think i will be able to buy a dstwo now
due to shipping and dmca laws which will be in affect after like 3-4 weeks

now the only way i will be able to get a dstwo is by winning jakob's raffle
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

jakob
how long is gamekool's shipping
if i order from there how long will it take???
Its just that DX took a long time to ship item which made me wait a LONG time. And on my tracking number it said that the postal service got an electronic receipt or something like that for another whole week.

EDIT: Gamekool ships it the day you order your item. And then its all up to Honk Kong post.
EIDT2: Actually I think they started to use DLH instead of Honk Kong post. Not very sure though that is what they are using to send me my Supercard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo