Hacking Supercard CF doesn't work with Kinston 2gb 50x CF

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Some CF memory cards don't work well with it, there's nothing you can do about it afaik.

It's always best to try and get a brand name like Kingston (Pro Elite version is needed for speed dependant roms I have found, the standard doesn't quite cut it, well at least the old ones didn't).. also Sandisk Ultra/Extreme ect are fine.

What make is the one you have that doesn't work ?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Some CF memory cards don't work well with it, there's nothing you can do about it afaik.

It's always best to try and get a brand name like Kingston (Pro Elite version is needed for speed dependant roms I have found, the standard doesn't quite cut it, well at least the old ones didn't).. also Sandisk Ultra/Extreme ect are fine.

What make is the one you have that doesn't work ?
The CF that gives him problem is a Kingston
rofl2.gif

BTW, there's not much you can do. If the CF works correctly in other digital devices, it's your SC that doesn't like it. And there's nothing to do with it.

Just a thing to be sure... Is this CF formatted in FAT16? Also, try to format it again with a different cluster size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show